Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 month old baby girl and 7YO boy raped in the Cape
I kid you not,

I cannot... No.... Will not, even put an emotion tag next to this, there isn't one that can describe this .

On the news this morning while driving to the other factory, this is what was broadcast on the radio, and I believe it because of the substantiating facts given.

I am really upset... no pissed about this... What kind of person would do this?

And people vilify me because of who I am? Yet this guy, (if they catch him) will get out on bail ....

That's the country I now live in...... Post apartheid...

As I stand before God, (Whatever that is to you), If someone lays a hand on either of my grand-kids, I will hunt them down, and mutilate them beyond all recognition...

trialbyerror Wrote:I kid you not,

I cannot... No.... Will not, even put an emotion tag next to this, there isn't one that can describe this .

On the news this morning while driving to the other factory, this is what was broadcast on the radio, and I believe it because of the substantiating facts given.

And people vilify me because of who I am? Yet this guy, (if they catch him) will get out on bail ....

As I stand before God, (Whatever that is to you), If someone lays a hand on either of my grand-kids, I will hunt them down, and mutilate them beyond all recognition...

Oh God, this is awful. It would take a truly despicable human being to do something like this. Although the way you brought up "post-apartheid" made me kind of confused - how is that relevant in this case? o:

trialbyerror Wrote:I kid you not,

How could any one do this to two children. This guy is pure evil. I can't believe they would give him bail if he's caught. He deserves to be locked up for life and throw away the key so that this monster never gets out.
An eye for an eye

I truly wish I could say how shocked in awe
I am of how an act as revolting
and reprehensible as that could ever occur.....
but,
I'm extremely desensitized,
given my 23 years living on this planet
to even bat an eye
upon hearing of such horrid news...

I mean,
here in the states,
Ariel Castro had recently been convicted
for his crimes against humanity,
and even when that story came out,
I didn't ponder the gruesome hand those women were dealt.

It was more so like,
"Oh ok... that's sucks... on with my day..".

Call me insensitive and heartless,
but there's no shock value in shit like this anymore.

Don't get me wrong...
I think stuff like that is horrible,
and gut-wrench worthy,
but my reflexes are numb
to dissecting and analyzing the daily realities,
we as humans face each and every day.

Those people

Dammnit tapatalk stop cutting me off

Anyway

Those people who would harm innocents, are scum, their lower than scum, and they deserve to be tortured until death. I will gladly volunteer to do the torturing, for as much as it would haunt my soul to do it, it's less disturbing than what they did.

Richard

I won't say anything more than... I'll chase those fuckers down to Chinatown and fry their dicks throw it to dogs. Would keep them alive just so I can beat them more for a long long long time. Rapping a 4months old and 7 but what gets me is 4months... how much of a sicko one can be?

One does that to any of my babies I'll let the law take care of them but in between, they'll suffer from my doing.

This one:
[Image: MV5BMTc0MzgzNTI3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk3...SX214_.jpg]

SolemnBoy Wrote:Oh God, this is awful. It would take a truly despicable human being to do something like this. Although the way you brought up "post-apartheid" made me kind of confused - how is that relevant in this case? o:

This "level" I don't know how else to put it... This category of unacceptable crime.. Rape Murder (particularly farm murders) senseless killings of old and infirm torture then murder of house breaking and so on Would have never been tolerated pre 1994.