Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
43 pictures of Vladimir Putin.
Wow....Twilight Zone time for me. A Vladimir Putin appreciation thread on a gay board.

What's next? 10 reasons why I love Uganda?

East Wrote:Wow....Twilight Zone time for me. A Vladimir Putin appreciation thread on a gay board.

What's next? 10 reasons why I love Uganda?

Well, Uganda has lovely weather, no?....*rollseyes*

seriously, East...

the OP said "I'm not sure I admire him but he shouldn't be underestimated"..

that is clearly not a cult to him, but an acknowledgement of his influence

anyone who fights for LGBT rights should be aware who the enemies are and how powerful they are

If you want to go to the extreme, and think we're worshiping Putin,

1.- that's your problem 2.- no we're not

southbiochem Wrote:Well, Uganda has lovely weather, no?....*rollseyes*

seriously, East...

the OP said "I'm not sure I admire him but he shouldn't be underestimated"..

that is clearly not a cult to him, but an acknowledgement of his influence

anyone who fights for LGBT rights should be aware who the enemies are and how powerful they are

If you want to go to the extreme, and think we're worshiping Putin,

1.- that's your problem 2.- no we're not

I am sorry...I thought that there were individuals in this thread...do you speak for everyone or just yourself? You keep saying "we"...

I definitely think the OP admires Putin and I think you might...not sure really.

I noticed when you quoted you forgot to mention "I think he is funny"...

...and that is fine...I guess...like I said...Twilight Zone. I am glad it wasn't the OP fighting to get us where we are today or we'd all be screwed. Thank God for the "awful parade people"

Oh, well, your thoughts are your thoughts, no point in continuing to argue

no I do not admire Putin....you are incorrect there..

as for the OP...well, he will have to say if he as Putin-lover

(and I spoke on behalf of the OP in my last post because I happen to know Partis, that's all)

NO IM NOT A PUTIN LOVER.

But yeah those pictures are fucking funny… take away his politics and everything and hes like rambo, only he plays piano and likes cute animals… please try to understand!

You just dont get where im coming from…

Since i specified i DONT admire him, your basically calling me a liar. YOU DONT KNOW ME.

Mister Tinkles will stay silent on this one.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmCV_IGvbr0eOCUlnLOLc...AZx1e8akUg]

partis Wrote:NO IM NOT A PUTIN LOVER.

But yeah those pictures are fucking funny… take away his politics and everything and hes like rambo, only he plays piano and likes cute animals… please try to understand!

You just dont get where im coming from…

Since i specified i DONT admire him, your basically calling me a liar. YOU DONT KNOW ME.

You are correct...I do not know you and after what I have read the past two days I certainly do not want to know you...

HOWEVER,...what you write on the internet reflects who you are. One day you start a thread slamming millions of gay men and the next you do a thread telling us how funny and cute this monster is...someone who has taken gay rights back to the dark ages overnight. I draw my conclusions based on what you have said.....

Your humour is lost on me, I can't see anything remotely funny about a bigot trying to do normal masculine things...I actually think he looks pathetic.

Somebody elses signiture is putin making a balloon animal… im not the only one… still find it funny

It's true about the Putin siggy, Partis

It's also true that East has already made up his mind that you and me are Putin-Lovers (his words, not mine)...nevermind all the fact about his anti-democratic work that I displayed here in this thread..and that people seem to leave on the side on the account of his anti-LGBT agenda..seriously, that's a small part (albeit, significant for us) of all the dreadful things he has done with 12 years in power.

this is the same guy that in a thread about a bi married guy that was thinking about cheating on the wife after she didn't care for the "open marriage" bit anymore said that she was being "insecure" and he was "honest"......Rolleyes

Alas, we all have our different opinions, what we say online may perfectly be missundertood..it goes along with being on a forum.

I will say this to you, with all honesty, Partis:

1.- Remember when Kyle made an obnoxious siggy about you? That wasn't nice and you are doing the same right now with him. I encourage you to remove it, it's not necessary.

2.- The last threads you have started seem to be making people discuss if we can say it more than it should be, maybe you can change the tone in which the thread are made which are being maybe too defensive from the beggining, perhaps?

3.- I don't really agree with East when he called this a "Putin appreciation thread" but maybe, for the sake of the sensibility of people here, who will not see it as a matter of joke, maybe avoid such subjects? Just a suggestion