Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
43 pictures of Vladimir Putin.
Quote:It's also true that East has already made up his mind that you and me are Putin-Lovers (his words, not mine)...

I have made up my mind that you are both gay conservatives and I am the opposite of a conservative so we most likely will never really agree on much and I will definitely take that into consideration before I respond again. I probably would have avoided this and the other thread had I known this ahead of time. I figured it out after the fact. I have already apologized to myself.

Quote:this is the same guy that in a thread about a bi married guy that was thinking about cheating on the wife after she didn't care for the "open marriage" bit anymore said that she was being "insecure" and he was "honest"......Rolleyes......Alas, we all have our different opinions, what we say online may perfectly be missundertood..it goes along with being on a forum.

Absolutely...and just so you know I meant every word of it.... and you understood me perfectly.Xyxthumbs

This must be the most used argument but i love it in this cases because its simple and makes a great point.

Behold!

PUTIN = HITLER

I get where partis is coming from. He looks like a goose to me.
And I think that Geese are funny looking things.

I used to admire Putin. Then came the anti-gay discrimination. Even then, he was only human.

Then came the torture and murder of gay people, and the government did nothing.

I hope he is removed from office.

On another note; did no one hear about the controversy after the last presidential election? There was a serious outcry for a recount from the population. Putin denied a recount, and said those calling for one were influenced by western propoganda... One of the first times he used that excuse that I heard about, actually.

[Image: 1005473_626482794037867_677064350_n.jpg]

This was on my friends facebook

Joshular Wrote:[Image: 1005473_626482794037867_677064350_n.jpg]

This was on my friends facebook

Now that is amusing

Festino Wrote:PUTIN = HITLER

Hitler phones Putin…

Hitler finds out Americans are calling each other nazis… not happy.

"Long time judo coach"

Yeah right!

Me thinks he doth protest his macho side a little too much ;-)

His homophobic treatment of the LGBT community reminds me of the catholic church. Do as I say, not as I do.

Its all classic closet mentality stuff that everyone has seen before.

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:"Long time judo coach"

Yeah right!

Me thinks he doth protest his macho side a little too much ;-)

ObW
X

NO COMMENT :biggrin:

What that photo didnt show was the little tear in his eye… no more late-night *ahem* judo "sessions"

Yeah hes a monster… i hate whats happening in russia... where can all this lead!