Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Things You Cannot Live Without
Clothes, BF, family, money, vehicle!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Having been homeless with nothing, I pretty much discovered I can live without anything.

So I don't have such a silly list.

Ok, I will make a list for you.......

Being nice
Never being able to answer with just "yes" or "no"
Elfs
Knowledge
Mister Tinkles

RoflXyxwaveHerz

TimeMug™
Shake Weight™
ShamWow!™
Slap Chop™
OxiClean™

Uhhh, I mean

Music
Friends
The ability to defecate
?????
Sexual chocolate

Definitely wouldn't and couldn't live without

1. Eurodance (my favorite type of music I listen to it everyday)

2. Bobs Burger (absolutely love this cartoon)

3. Jump Rope/Treadmill/weights (I workout daily so I cant live without these items, ill blow up like a balloon)

4. cologne (I love smelling great and getting complimented for it Big Grin )

5. my Nuetrogena Pomegranate face exfoliant, keeps my face clean, clear and under control

my children
my wife
my best friend
internet
money

Kittens (~*.*)~

Alrighty then, Having thought long and hard on this, there is a short list of things I want to live WITH:

1. Booze - A little alcohol goes a long way to make life better than it is.

2. Coffee - Coffee is my most important meal for my day.

3. Drugs: Specifically Methamphetamine, AKA Speed No not every day, but I would like to tweak every odd weekend or so.

4. Sex - I don't mean jacking off alone to sad fantasies of being with someone, but actually being with someone and having intimacy.. its been way hella too many years.

5. Meth and Sex - which means having someone who can actually use meth on occasional weekends and gets into sex while on meth... Aka Party and Play... I have done it like 6 times with one person and it was like the most awesome experience ever... I would like to share that with someone - someday... preferably while I'm still young enough to not stroke out or have a massive heart attack in the process.