Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5th New GS Interview - Miles
Miles Wrote:The gif: for some reason someone drew and animated the gif of a pokemon (Nidorina) for some reason, anthropomorphized for some reason and dancing for some reason and wearing clothes for some reason. I don't know why but I'm glad they did, because it's adorable and hypnotic. The poop: another member posted the poop and it so tickled me that I put it in my signature. No deeper meanings, just poop. Cute poop, happy poop

Love life...never had a love life. But in the past year I've developed my first crush ever and as far as I know the feelings are reciprocated, so we'll see where that goes.

As for no photos...call me paranoid, but I like to have a degree of control over who knows what the person associated with this account looks like. I'm already relinquishing some control over that to the people I've shown my picture in private messages.

Easy answer: whatever gets me drunk most efficiently. That usually means whiskey or rum or vodka. I'm not terribly picky or refined in palette. Wine only if I have no liquor and liquor stores are closed. If it's beer, I like it dark and bitter. Stouts, porters. And I like me some IPAs. I don't go to beer to get drunk, too much bloat for that
It's like we were meant to be...drinking buddies, I have very similar tastes :biggrin:

Miles the mysterious! I don't even know your gender or your sexuality.

Do you have a thing for violet? Both your avatar and signature are violet.

Did you have pets in your home, when you were growing up?

Are you a cat or a dog person?

If you could pick one holiday for the whole year, would it be a winter sports trip or a beach holiday or a big city shopping/sight-seeing holiday?

Lana Del Rey or Katy Perry?

Hi Miles,

When writing lyrics, what fuels your creative process?

I know you play guitar but can you play any other instruments, and if not are there any you'd love to learn?

Beatles or 'Stones? Confusedmile:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Cuddly Wrote:Miles the mysterious! I don't even know your gender or your sexuality.

Do you have a thing for violet? Both your avatar and signature are violet.

Did you have pets in your home, when you were growing up?

Are you a cat or a dog person?

If you could pick one holiday for the whole year, would it be a winter sports trip or a beach holiday or a big city shopping/sight-seeing holiday?

Lana Del Rey or Katy Perry?

People look at me and see a male, so that works fine by me. Sexuality - let's just say I'm the kind who can reach down someone's pants and be satisfied by whatever I find :p

No particular thing for violet - just a coincidence that both ended up that way.

We briefly had a black lab/g-shep mix named Lucky but he ended up staying with our grandparents so he had more room to roam, and ended up being given to some other family. There was a stray cat that hung around for a while. I also had sea monkeys for like a week.

I like both cats and dogs for different reasons, and both equally for the fact that other people own them and I don't.

Not sure who to choose between Lana del Rey and Katy Perry. Haven't heard enough of their stuff to say - neither of them has impressed me much, but neither has made me want to drive nails into my ears either.

Bookworm Wrote:Hi Miles,

When writing lyrics, what fuels your creative process?

I know you play guitar but can you play any other instruments, and if not are there any you'd love to learn?

Beatles or 'Stones? Confusedmile:

Lyrics...definitely my weakest link. I'm a limp-dick storyteller and a limper-dick poet. The most passable stuff I've come up with has been the stuff that keeps it simple and doesn't try too hard to cram different layers of meaning or wittiness into it - or better yet, the stuff that's just silly: best words I've ever done were a Red Hot Chili Peppers parody in which I, taking on the role of lead singer Anthony Kiedis, profess my heartfelt desire to have bassist Flea "put it in me" and lament his reluctance to do so. I keep a log of interesting lines or potential turns of phrase or little ideas or observations - and I write most when I'm a bit tipsy.

I can play bass passably and keyboards on a very basic level. I've long wanted to learn to play drums and now that my brother's acquired a drum set, I have that opportunity.

Beatles or Stones? The answer is 'true'

Hi Miles,

Sooooo....

Do you have a favorite book you've read? Would you prefer to read one on Kindle or old fashioned paperback?

Any quirks of yourself you'd be willing to share?

Do you believe in love at first sight?!

Thanks for answering. Smile

Is Mayonaise an instrument?

What's your favorite kids show?
and if you like anime, what's your favorite one?
Have I asked these questions to you before?
also, favorite TV show in general

also, Pizza or Subway Sandwhich?

dynamodean Wrote:Hi Miles,

Sooooo....

Do you have a favorite book you've read? Would you prefer to read one on Kindle or old fashioned paperback?

Any quirks of yourself you'd be willing to share?

Do you believe in love at first sight?!

Thanks for answering. Smile

Not sure, maybe Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut. Paperback preferred but Kindle's fine too. Content over form and whatnot.

Quirks...I have a lot of those. Off the top of my head, there's the need for 'bodily symmetry,' as in if I bump my right big tow into something I have to bump my left one similarly, if I stretch my left arm, I have to do the same to my right arm or else I feel 'off-balance.' Another one is if I see things that are associated with trypophobia, you know the things with clusters of cracks and holes, I don't get nauseous like everyone else claims to - I get itchy all over. Heck, I'm a bit itchy after seeing some of those images on google when looking up how to spell 'trypophobia' just now.

Love at first sight? I've never seen or experienced such a thing and am highly skeptical it's anything more than lust or infatuation. Just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm sure someone can prove me wrong.

Humeinator2 Wrote:Is Mayonaise an instrument?

What's your favorite kids show?
and if you like anime, what's your favorite one?
Have I asked these questions to you before?
also, favorite TV show in general

also, Pizza or Subway Sandwhich?

Mayonnaise in sufficient quantities can be an instrument of torture, usually lathered on a chicken sandwich from McDonald's

Favorite kid's show...Ren & Stimpy (maybe kind of cheating, but it was part of my formative years)

Favorite anime...Cowboy Bebop or Death Note most likely

You may have asked these questions in a past life.

Favorite TV show...don't watch TV but probably It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Miles Wrote:People look at me and see a male, so that works fine by me. Sexuality - let's just say I'm the kind who can reach down someone's pants and be satisfied by whatever I find :p

No particular thing for violet - just a coincidence that both ended up that way.

We briefly had a black lab/g-shep mix named Lucky but he ended up staying with our grandparents so he had more room to roam, and ended up being given to some other family. There was a stray cat that hung around for a while. I also had sea monkeys for like a week.

I like both cats and dogs for different reasons, and both equally for the fact that other people own them and I don't.

Not sure who to choose between Lana del Rey and Katy Perry. Haven't heard enough of their stuff to say - neither of them has impressed me much, but neither has made me want to drive nails into my ears either.

Lyrics...definitely my weakest link. I'm a limp-dick storyteller and a limper-dick poet. The most passable stuff I've come up with has been the stuff that keeps it simple and doesn't try too hard to cram different layers of meaning or wittiness into it - or better yet, the stuff that's just silly: best words I've ever done were a Red Hot Chili Peppers parody in which I, taking on the role of lead singer Anthony Kiedis, profess my heartfelt desire to have bassist Flea "put it in me" and lament his reluctance to do so. I keep a log of interesting lines or potential turns of phrase or little ideas or observations - and I write most when I'm a bit tipsy.

I can play bass passably and keyboards on a very basic level. I've long wanted to learn to play drums and now that my brother's acquired a drum set, I have that opportunity.

Beatles or Stones? The answer is 'true'

Um you forgot your spider... Lets see its been nearly two years since then, so no doubt the spider has passed on... But I recall how fond you were of him... her...

I believe you even wrote a song that was at the very least inspired by the spider if not (secretly?) dedicated to the spider.

Yes Miles, elves do have better memories than we let humans know.

Especially about people we care about Wavey

Spider Carl Sagan was no pet, sir, but a roommate who paid for his rent by eating the other bugs and providing enlightening conversation Spider

you's the sweetness <3