Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
66 yr old white male needs advice
OK, I'm, as the title already said, a 66 yr old guy. Been straight my whole life, but lately have been more and more inclined to reading about and looking at gay material. How do I go about meeting guys who would be understanding and willing to help me explore this to see if the gay side would come out.

Paddy

I'm curious about the same thing because I only been with one guy in my early teens. I mostly been watching gay material and it reminds me and my friend. Maybe, I will find a man and have some fun together Smile

This site seems like a good thing to get to know someone who would like to help you with your new found feelings so I think if you stay on here you should find people :]

Maybe you will find someone, and maybe you won't. My question is, how do you get to the age of 66 and then discover gay feelings? What has happened that made you open up that side all of a sudden? I know some of us realise this really late, or act upon it later than they would have wished (for a variety of reasons) but what's your story?
This is just me being curious.... about your experience of the gay side. It's probably not specially easy for anyone who's never been on the gay scene to hook up, but there are plenty of older people who would like to find a partner closer to their own age and interests, so keep looking but not too hard. Make friends, go out, discover new things and places... then while you're not looking, it may happen, out of the blue.