Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
69 in the woods
dfiant Wrote:BTW be careful with the age thing. Underage is underage and police often use chatroom, forums etc to entrap those seeking underage encounters.

Take care.

I've got to agree with Dfiant, under age sex is illegal, even if you were not aware of the person's actual age, and anyway meeting men you don't know off the Internet is so dangerous, please be careful.

Xandor Wrote:I've only met one guy from the online community. I once belonged to another site. It had a gay chatroom and forums. There was this guy from Philadelphia hanging around and we started talking. We talked each day, just as friends, nothing romantic. After about 6 months, the idea of actually meeting in person came up. So we decided on a place (the Franklin Mills Mall). So we each took the bus to get to the mall. We met, huggeed and walked the mall. We even had lunch. It was a nice experience. I'm just saying, get to know someone really well before meeting them in person. Confusedmile:

Yea, i know some ive talked to over a month online and some way longer before meeting them. I dont use dating sites though, most ive met have been by youtube. Im glad you had a nice time with a guy that you met up with its always nice when that happens. Confusedmile:

Maybe it's my being a woman that inspires me to say this, but I find meeting people in the real world (especially if a bar is involved) to be risky, too.

When it comes to meeting people online i tend to go with the flow and as i drive if i dont like or feel safe i say back in a moment gotta get something from car and leave lol.... I used to use that all the time about six years ago but then realised meeting in person is more fun lol

Kindest regards

zeopn x