Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th new GS Interview
Hello GS members!

It's time to move on to the next GS member who offered to answer the questions posted!

Our next new thread is all about BlueStar.

So let's post up, and ask our questions!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You're posts seem to talk of anger, do you consider yourself an angry person?

What do you like to do to relax?

What is one thing you would love to change about your life? Why haven't you done it yet?

Describe what makes a great night out for you.

Finally, what the fuck, exactly is a black lotus? Frog

What made you join this site?

CellarDweller Wrote:You're posts seem to talk of anger, do you consider yourself an angry person?

In general no, I'm kind of the coldest person you could ever meet. But in reality, heat in my nerves is a warmth that I need to forget my solitude at some time.

CellarDweller Wrote:What do you like to do to relax?

Just being with a close friend, whether we go out or not. Sometimes reading an interesting book.

CellarDweller Wrote:What is one thing you would love to change about your life? Why haven't you done it yet?

There are many things about myself I'd love to change, but about my life, I'd just say a one-way ticket to an LGBT-friendly country and a free life. I still have my high school graduation and a positive reply left, which are approaching.

CellarDweller Wrote:Describe what makes a great night out for you.

With a close friend: an energetic sleepover with laughs and pillow fights, as well as a few cuddles or a deep talk.
With my boyfriend: every night in peace with him is a great night Smile
Alone: contemplating the stars or colorful abundant city lights, with a clear sky and warm climate, then a hot chocolate while listening to soft music or watching interesting videos.

CellarDweller Wrote:Finally, what the fuck, exactly is a black lotus? Frog

[Image: 2828931303_a53c09c528.jpg]

It's one of my favorite plants. I wish I had one, it looks like it has magical powers Flash

Albie Wrote:What made you join this site?

I felt the need to stop hiding, and joining GS was my first step. The friendly people made me stay, and thanks to their greatest support I came out to all my friends as arrogantly as possible Wink

What countries have you lived in?

What is your ancestry?

How many houseboys are needed for a 930 square meter house?

Hey Bluestar Xyxwave

(I see your continued pestering of Cellar finally paid off Supergrin)

You mentioned recently that you were researching French cities; were you looking into Universities for furthering your studies abroad?

If so, what subjects/courses are you looking at?

I know you are involved in creative writing; where do you draw inspiration from and what keeps it flowing?
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Camfer Wrote:What countries have you lived in?

Unfortunately, just Lebanon so far. However wish me great luck and I'll soon add France to the list Wink

Camfer Wrote:What is your ancestry?

My grandfather was born of a Greek family who moved to Lebanon, that's why I'm not an Arab.

Camfer Wrote:How many houseboys are needed for a 930 square meter house?

Depends on their energy and how much you give them hugs, LOL. At New Year's Eve party though, you only need me and 3 other boys to keep that surface going good Xyxthumbs

Bookworm Wrote:Hey Bluestar Xyxwave

(I see your continued pestering of Cellar finally paid off Supergrin)

LOL, who can say [MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION] isn't a good man? Flamingdevil

Bookworm Wrote:You mentioned recently that you were researching French cities; were you looking into Universities for furthering your studies abroad?

I've already done that a few months ago, but now I'm reading about life in the country in general, like the living costs, transportation, leisure and venues, as well as LGBT communities... And from what I know so far, I'd definitely choose France again Smile

Bookworm Wrote:If so, what subjects/courses are you looking at?

I'm fascinated (or obsessed) by mathematics and every course of it. I'd love someday to get its highest degree.

Bookworm Wrote:I know you are involved in creative writing; where do you draw inspiration from and what keeps it flowing?

So many factors inspire me, but they are all reunited in the character I'd love to play in my real life. Not the role of the characters, but my inner and outer presence around all of them. This way I pull out my entire imagination in every single word, and it's never enough because I rely on the emotions I value most, as well as all the behaviors that drive my own emotions crazy...

That's how I made my motivation in writing immortal Wink

What would you like in a partner?

If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

What is your favorite dinner?

What is the worst nightmare you remember having?