Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th new GS Interview
CellarDweller Wrote:What would you like in a partner?

His sensible character, optimism, a warm and golden heart, and his appearance attracting me more every time I see him Malelovies
For an FWB I'd say a slim or defined smooth body is enough for me.

CellarDweller Wrote:If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

I'd choose San Francisco.

CellarDweller Wrote:What is your favorite dinner?

LOL, I don't have just one favorite dinner. I'd go for vegetarian pizza and noodles :tongue:

CellarDweller Wrote:What is the worst nightmare you remember having?

I was in a decaying apartment, the walls were white and a little cracking. There were holes in the corner of an empty room where ground insects were moving from one to another. I walked slowly through that room and entered another, where an old lady was lying in a bed that has curtains. Seeing her vampire face frightened me. Then I stepped on the balcony watching the absolute black, similar to the endless hell. It was pure silence, until suddenly the lady woke up and started shouting and yelling. I couldn't enter to see her, but she came out and assaulted me. She kept pushing me hard until I fell off the balcony in the black... That's when I woke up.

You're about to finish high school. Does that have a specific name, or it it just hs-diploma. Any family celebrations planned in honor of the event?

What is the best thing about being gay?

Why France? People speak French there.

Do you still smoke?
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

BlueStar,

How was your coming out experience?
What do you like most about your life currently?
Describe your prefect date...

Bhp91126 Wrote:You're about to finish high school. Does that have a specific name, or it it just hs-diploma. Any family celebrations planned in honor of the event?

Just high school. No family celebration because I can't stand spending a full day with them.

Bhp91126 Wrote:What is the best thing about being gay?

The fact that I don't have to follow any fairy tale ethics full of illusions.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Why France? People speak French there.

France is wonderful and the only destination I could afford travelling to so far, because college costs there are cheap enough, and French is one of my fist languages.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Do you still smoke?

No, and I'm not ready to do it again.

CaptainAwesome Wrote:How was your coming out experience?

You can read the whole story here: https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=34373 Wink

CaptainAwesome Wrote:What do you like most about your life currently?

Currently, it's the undying hope and fight for freedom, which by good luck wishes I must get soon. Things will change to the better, I have faith...

CaptainAwesome Wrote:Describe your prefect date...

I don't have a perfect date, because when I'm starting to like the guy and everything about him, every date with him would be perfect from the start Smile

what is your dream career?

Do you have a favorite charity you donate to?

Favorite author?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Worst thing you've done to someone?
Best thing you've done for someone?
Do you have any major regrets in life?

CellarDweller Wrote:what is your dream career?

A robotic engineer maybe, LOL. Not that big dream, but I love being in touch with the most advanced technologies.

CellarDweller Wrote:Do you have a favorite charity you donate to?

I don't usually donate to charities because I rarely keep money aside. But when I do, I'd immediately think about LGBT organizations.

CellarDweller Wrote:Favorite author?

Shakespeare.

CaptainAwesome Wrote:Worst thing you've done to someone?

Stabbed an old friend/bully, and he deserved it.

CaptainAwesome Wrote:Best thing you've done for someone?

Helped my friend through the entire process of applying to French universities. It's also the only real good I've ever done to someone, all the rest was fake kindness.

CaptainAwesome Wrote:Do you have any major regrets in life?

No, barely small ones that disappear in a matter of seconds.