Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
87% of people can't see what's wrong with this picture
Cuddly Wrote:She has 6 fingers. 4 curled plus the index finger in her mouth and the thumb.

I think it's Photoshopped but in fact it is possible, I think it's called polydactylism or something like that. I once knew a girl who had six toes on each foot.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It might be real, I had a teacher with two thumbs. The extra thumb wasn't that developed though.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

All the better for grasping a ruler, my dear!
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:All the better for grasping a ruler, my dear!

Or anything else for that matter

found it. Took me a while, but I found it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

i was starting to say 'well she has all the five fingers......' and then i had to stop. lol. but it looks less like polydactyly and more like she's chewing on a folded piece of cardboard uncannily resembling a finger, actually. not that it matters.

i'm not surprised most people wouldn't see this anomaly unless someone explicitly tells them there's something wrong with her. because the human brain filters out irrelevant information. you do visually process it all, but your prefrontal cortex decides what's really important and what's not (it actually overrides your vision). and the prefrontal cortex doesn't think the 6th finger on a nondescript picture on the internet is important at all.

this one has a big sign on it saying there's something wrong with the picture and that 87% of the people can't find it. so that is a good motivation for you to actually look more carefully and spot the problem. however, put this picture up somewhere with a hundred other ones no matter which type, drop the hint, and none of us would see the 6th finger. i think 87% is too low, the percentage should be higher.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Well damn. I probably would have stared at that thing all night and never found it until someone pointed it out

*Chuckles*

Gideon Wrote:Well damn. I probably would have stared at that thing all night and never found it until someone pointed it out

*Chuckles*

Ikr?? I got annoyed and googled it. . .
Sorry [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

Cuddly Wrote:Ikr?? I got annoyed and googled it. . .
Sorry [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

OK, I'll forgive you just because you're you.