Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok guys I need your help on this one. Last night I went on my real date in 10 years. We met on a dating service. It was awkward at first then things started to lighten up. The flirts were there, you know, touching of his arm when you want to say something. Knees bumping under the bar and no one made an attempt to move, etc. All the things I learned in "how to flirt" Then we came back to my place talked and went to bed, it was great. I thought for sure he'd get up in the middle of the night and leave.(you know who are.) But he didn't, he stayed all night. Now of course the question we all have. Do I call him today, or is that too soon? Do I call him in 3 days or still too soon? Do I not call him at all in hopes he calls me. How long do I wait? If some time goes by and I don't here from him, do I just figure he's not into me or do I call him just to see what he's been up to? Chessey? From what I could tell on the first date is our shyness level is really close. So perhaps he's thinking the same thing. I wanted to start dating proper but this is hard!!!!!

I'm the last person in the world you should take advice from, but if it was me I'd call him today to thank him for a wonderful night. YMMV
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Bah I hate that should I call or not - Just ring dude. Lifes too short.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Call him!

call just to say you had a wonderful time and see how he reacts

Did you ring? :biggrin:
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

this dating crap is too hard, I'm going back to be a slut

What happened????