Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all!
Hey there, I'm new to.. well, everything it seems..

I grew up in an extremely open and accepting home and city, which I am so thankful for. I always considered myself to be mainly straight, though had lots of friends who weren't.

So many things have happened in the past few years that here I am, engaged to a man who desperately needs me, and yet in love with another woman with a boyfriend. I've never been a fan of drama, but I feel like I'm being torn apart in so many different directions.. :confused:

Anyway, this is not really a good introduction at all..
I love baking, animals (all kinds ConfusedmileSmile, camping, reading, cuddling, knitting, being outside.. I'm the oldest of 3 and am currently on medical leave from college. I'm unsure about everything with that as well. If anyone wants to know any more about me, please, feel free to get to know me! I love meeting new people! Confusedmile:

Welcome to Gs

im a animal lover too :]

i hope you get everything sorted out soon Big Grin

Welcome to Gs hope you like it here

Aw welcome to GS. I hope you find out what you should do soon Sad I would just say follow you heart but thats up to you

Welcome to GS Aria.

"I love baking animals"
"I love baking, animals"

Commas are important :3
I know you used a comma, this just reminded me of the:
Lets eat grandma
Lets eat, grandma

soooo I had to type it. babling much? welcome to gs hope you like it here ^_^

D5! You scared me! I always try to use correct grammar and punctuation Smile

Thank you all for the welcome! I look forward to getting to know more people here!

Hi Aria and welcome to GS, the friendly forum.

Aria Wrote:D5! You scared me! I always try to use correct grammar and punctuation Smile

Thank you all for the welcome! I look forward to getting to know more people here!

My bad Tongue I try to aswell, but that fails most of the time :tongue:

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]You will make an interesting addition to our colective.

Please enjoy your stay, to do otherwise would be futile.Evilgrinblack
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so