Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Beautiful Thing
I'm not going to go on for a long time in this post, but I just wanted to say I had the most magical night last night with the most amazing guy. And there wasn't even any sex involved.

I'm a bit worried about what this means for us. He might be moving away soon (three hours away to the coast,) but you know what -- I cried about it earlier, probably due to a variety of things (being overwhelmed, the new meds, my past boyfriend and how he built me up and then broke me down, and my lack of sleep,) but after sleeping for a while, I decided that I'm going to try.

It's going to sound really corny to say, but those seven hours really did change my life, I think. It reminded me of just what I'm looking for in life with another person. I think that's the most beautiful thing ever.

You've put a smile on my face Smile
Keeping fingers crossed for you..

That's the loveliest thing I've ever read! All the best.

"...might be moving away..."

Definitely cross that bridge when you come to it. No sense tearing yourself up about something that may or may not happen.

Just live one day at a time.

Good luck.
Smile

BeautifulBlue, awwwwwww.... That's a nice story.

Thanks for sharing that, it's always nice to hear a good story Wink All the best

Aw that's wonderful to hear .Confusedmile:

You just took me back 4 years, to when I first fell in love.

I truly wish you all the bestConfusedmile:

Mick

Well... I dunno how to say it, but it seems like it might not happen between us.

I'm just taking stock in the fact that he wants to see me again, that he's ok with my honesty and that he's so willing to be my friend.

And I'll be completely honest: I've been bawling about it since last night. Lots of stuff coming down on me right now.