Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bit Of A Kink
Not all chavs are toothless and uneducated. Just coz u don't like the look, no need to generalise IMO

Oh, come on, he was just kidding. Smile
I'm sure they're cute as buttons! ^^
But notice, Almac there isn't reveallllinngggg any kinks!

Come on, out with it! :3

Being abused as a kid in every way, up to and including getting sutures and casts, plus the couple of real pieces of work I tried having relationships with that ended in broken bones and hospital time I have to say no, I do not find beatings to be attractive or a turn on.

I frown on a society that pays men millions to get into a ring and beat the crap out of each other, then hang young men on fences to die because they want to hold hands with another man.

To me there is something seriously wrong with the general psychology of humans. They are a very vicious species with a small talent for war and murder and seem to get their jollies on killing, maiming, hurting others. This is a form of insanity.

As for kink, I am a man who has sex with other men - this is extreme kink and considered perverted by most of the world.

452 Wrote:Oh, come on, he was just kidding. Smile
I'm sure they're cute as buttons! ^^
But notice, Almac there isn't reveallllinngggg any kinks!

Come on, out with it! :3

You were so right I was joking...! Me kinks nope don't have any, mind you my frilly knickers are chafing a little...!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I frown on a society that pays men millions to get into a ring and beat the crap out of each other, then hang young men on fences to die because they want to hold hands with another man.

Wow. Bow

hello,l
I have known people with very very messed up fetishes... I used to live in a houseshare where it was all gay men and one of them wanting to be taken from behind by a group of men and dragged screaming before being punched and kicked and then have them masturbate all over him and leave him for dead... I found this seriously fucked up.... I personally have lost interest in the whole fetish thing... I used to have them as a younger gay but now at the old age of 27 lol i dont really think about kinks anymore more of a go with the flow im not fussed.... lol

zeon Wrote:one of them wanting to be taken from behind by a group of men and dragged screaming before being punched and kicked and then have them masturbate all over him and leave him for dead

I was just reminded of an incident when I was a runaway. Some guy--he had a nickname among us but I don't recall it--was cruising for boys to tie him up and torture him and he paid well. A boy was trying to get other boys (as the john liked multiple guys and each one got paid the same) and a completely insane and man-hating 14-year-old girl (who didn't turn tricks, btw) perked up and was like in shocked awe, "He PAYS to be tortured!? I'm in!" The boy dismissed her with, "He only pays guys." She ignored him and went up to the john in his car going excitedly, "I know I'm a girl, but I'll work for free!" The guy looking to be tortured suddenly drove out of there, and I think it had to do more with her intense enthusiasm than it was that a girl was trying (unsuccessfully) to include herself in on the deal.

The boys who turned tricks were annoyed with her over that (after all it was easy money and no real sex involved unless they wanted it), but the rest of us were Roflmao

There were all kinds of other insane fetishists cruising for runaways, both gay and straight. Offhand I think the most baffling was a guy we called "Shoe Man" who'd pay both boys or girls to hand over his or her shoes for him to masturbate in (you had to watch him do it though), but he'd not only pay, he'd also buy you new shoes (within reason). Of course fetishes could make other work very dangerous.

I respect the MMA fighters for their discipline , but no I do not find any full contact blood sports , where two men beat the heck out of each a turn on.

Well, as long as there have been humans, no, even before humans as we can clearly see in other animal species, that there is always a chain of command, there is a leader, potential mates flaunt, fight, assert themselves as prime candidates for powerful and dominant offspring. While yeah, my body may not match the way my mind functions (with that whole penis thing) I still find this to be very attractive.

I want to know that whoever I'm with is 1) willing to fight off a pack of haters with me and 2) capable of taking any scratching, biting and tossing that may be involved in sex with moi. XD

Obviously, if you were beaten you PROBABLY would not be up to it for sport, but for me, being raised by a strange combination of manly-man meets metrosexual (my father), my mind just can't decide if it wants a tiny, cute guy or a scrappy, tattooed force to be reckoned with. I think I need a tiny, cute, tattooed pink kid. Think the male form of Lizbeth from Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Yes. That is a winner.

Not someone who is into violence, so it does nothing for me. I do know someone who is into wrestling, so you're not alone on that.

I think that everyone has a kink or two. I've posted about it here before, it's not a requirement for me, but if a guy is ticklish, that makes me happy! LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!