Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bit Of A Kink
I know, I randomly just return out of nowhere, it's q quirk of mine, but I was just starting a thread here to scan the forum for anyone ELSE who finds it's unbelievably attractive when dudes just beat the HELL out of one another. Probably not the healthiest fetish, but men fighting, wrestling, any stereotypical displays of animalistic masculinity and I go weak in the knees. XD

Anyone relate?

I don't like anything that involves blood. Wrestling I can understand lol

Oooooooooh, wrestling is NICE.
I'm not suggesting profuse bleeding, but I mean, if you happen to scratch me a little too hard.... Well, what is TOO hard, really? XD

Being on the end of a very savage beating from a mob of drunks when I was in my early twenties, was enough for me to say that sort of thing DOES NOT INTEREST ME....! However, wrestling is in most part play acting unlike boxing

...... You're super adorable, so I'll forgive you complete and total BUTCHERING of the mood. But yeesh, that does sort of suck. Though there's a difference between a mob of drunks ganging up on one person and a one on one display of power and dominance. If anything, to see many men gang up and beat one person would be quite pathetic to watch and sad.

*hug* I am sorry for your misfortune and the stupidity of others.

Sorry for butchering the mood, but I do agree when you see those way over sized professional wrestlers in the ring that's so different..! And you're so right to watch a mob beating someone to a pulp is not very nice...!

Guess you do a power of wanking over green street and fight club lol
Weird kink tbh mate Smile
My kink is chav lads Big Grin

Actually, I like the cute scrawny ones. Muscly men, surprisingly, don't do much for me. I like tiny and cute. XD It's a sort of schism, I suppose. I like displays of power ad male dominance, but like the tiny cute ones. I guess I need to find myself a tiny spit-fire!

Like Napoleon. Wink

Scotty Wrote:Guess you do a power of wanking over green street and fight club lol
Weird kink tbh mate Smile
My kink is chav lads Big Grin

Chav lads, do you mean the toothless type that can't string a sentence together..!!!

Invasion

Oh, you English and your funny words.