Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Double Standard
Do you know anyone who has died of Aids or who is HIV+?
Have you ever contracted an STD and been to a GUM clinic? If so, how did you feel at the time?
If heterosexuals want to be stupid, let them.
There are loads of double standards in this world but you only have one life. Don't screw it up.

While I think you have a point, I should point out that any sane person SHOULD always wear a condom during anal sex: unless you WANT a urinary tract infection.
I've pissed blood folks, it ain't pretty. The rectum is the foulest exposed surface in the human body, which is one of the reasons why I generally prefer 69 to the Ole Stinky.

dpenhall Wrote:The rectum is the foulest exposed surface in the human body, which is one of the reasons why I generally prefer 69 to the Ole Stinky.

One of the benefits of having a boyfriend in medical training is that he tells me all sorts of stuff like the fact that the mouth contains more germs than the rectum and that you'd have more chance of catching something from kissing someone than licking a toilet seat. (I'm not sure I want to kiss him now... ah, well.... Rimming it is then!)

colinmackay Wrote:One of the benefits of having a boyfriend in medical training is that he tells me all sorts of stuff like the fact that the mouth contains more germs than the rectum and that you'd have more chance of catching something from kissing someone than licking a toilet seat. (I'm not sure I want to kiss him now... ah, well.... Rimming it is then!)

hehehe :redface: