Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Paintings
Omg dude those are some of the most beautiful paintings i've seen!! I love the symbolism in all of them. <3 And your poem, it is really nice, it kinda sounds like a love poem of sorts, like i've said i tend to write something about love whenever i'm inspired. And i feel the need to say this, but i actually like your poem better than my own. You have serious talent!Confusedmile: Love it!!

And by the way, i really look forward to seeing more of your paintings and poetry! Also, the way you put such emotion into the self portraits, it's amazing how much you can tell what the person was feeling at the time. Again, really look forward to seeing more <3

Lovelyraveboy Wrote:Omg dude those are some of the most beautiful paintings i've seen!! I love the symbolism in all of them. <3 And your poem, it is really nice, it kinda sounds like a love poem of sorts, like i've said i tend to write something about love whenever i'm inspired. And i feel the need to say this, but i actually like your poem better than my own. You have serious talent!Confusedmile: Love it!!

I think I seriously blushed. You're so sweet. :x :3 Actually, the poem is kind of lovey. I happened to be writing it while staring at this guy I used to adore. In fact, he inspired most of what you see from me, here. Tongue We're always on and off, but I think I'm done this time. I'm tired of putting up with his yo-yo shit, you know? -.-

I like your poem more!
It's about anger. I can never write anything except for love or sadness. I can't channel anger in to words very well. It's always over-flowing with bitchiness. XD Or screaming. once I took to screaming at whores in a hallway, and someone even had let me hold some golf-clubs at the time...... Oooooooh, was that an interesting day. >:^D

Quote:And by the way, i really look forward to seeing more of your paintings and poetry! Also, the way you put such emotion into the self portraits, it's amazing how much you can tell what the person was feeling at the time. Again, really look forward to seeing more <3
Well, I'm glad someone can see. Smile

awesome poem i love it and the doodle tooConfusedmile:

[Image: cassiepaintingsmall.jpg]
Just did this one... Well, all of last night. XD Okay, I may have gone out and adventured for a few hours, but it's done! And I like it. Smile

that is KILLERConfusedmile:

Thank ya, sir. Smile It's of a friend of mine who moved away.
I just finished wrapping it up and putting it in the mail to her. ^^
She doesn't know it's coming. I hope she likes it.