Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Friend
I met this guy, it's probably been about four years now, on an X-Men fan site {I was in to that stuff back then} and I originally met him in the forum:

"Who's Weirder: Kaje or Psi Lord"

I was Kaje and he was Psi Lord. I went into it laughing, I was agreeing with them, I was the weirdest {And damn straight, I was too! lol} but he got all sad and was like "I'm not weird!" That made me laugh even more, cuz he kinda was. Well, at about the same time, we both joined an RP, and it soon went under, but we added each other on Messenger to keep track, and we eventually ended up opening our own site, and we were the only ones who ever joined. Smile It was fun, but you can only due so much with a dead site. So we both moved again, keeping in touch through Messenger, until we were just talking one day {keep in mind that he originally told me that he was a die-hard Christian} and he told me something I really wasn't prepared for. He pretty much told me he loved me. I mean how do I react to that?! I told him very gently that I didn't like men in that way and he understood perfectly, and we remained friends and such. A while back though, we lost touch, probably late last year sometime, and I started to miss talkin' to him. So I just sent him an E-Mail saying that I missed him and such, and I'm hoping all will go well.

Let's hope, cuz he was a really good friend.

Gosh that sounds awkward! I really hope you two can be good mates again....I know what it's like when someone tells you they love you but it's not reciprocated. There's a guy who surprised me with that too!

It really wasn't the 'I love you' thing really, we just kinda got caught up in the real world for a while, you know. It happens.

I've been thinking about it and, I kinda decided that I {might possibly Wink} feel the same way about him... Lol2 It hit me today when I saw an old picture of him and smiled and felt so odd inside. I love the guy! :biggrin:

Are you saying you think you might be gay?
Don't be scared of how you feel!
Just don't dwell on things, enjoy yourself and do whatever makes you happy!

Or is it a platonic sort of relationship?The kind you have for your best friend.

Yeah I wan't too sure when I first read this...

our emotions are weird and wonderfull things!

You can love your best mates without it meaning you are gay for sure.

Hope he responds to your email!

The platonic one! Tongue Guess I shoulda made that more clear.