Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Koala gets kicked out of a tree
And he definitely doesn't like it:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d12_1479425245
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

U post some interesting stuff about animals m8 Wink. I always loved discovery channel, animal planet stuff etc. Loved Steve irwin but many times you still find something new to me ;p.

Poor lil guy, I would have ran the other one off the second time. I know it would be wrong to interfere and they are simply animals doing there thing but... im a human doing my thing and the other ones a jerk :S.

And then there are the ungrateful bastards

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:And then there are the ungrateful bastards

but there wasnt an attack O_o, not that I saw atleast, lots of complaining
even here

these lil guys barely aggressive at all.
We got some geese here at parks that are a little too familiar with humans, they will pick a fight with you or your car, I literally seen one chaseing a car and pecking its bumper. Those bastards are aggressive and need to be kicked like a football. O_o these koala videos are rather cudly though Big Grin, i imagine if it got ahold of ya it would be less so Wink.

SilverBullet Wrote:i imagine if it got ahold of ya it would be less so Wink.

That koala better know who he be messing with.

BRING

IT

ON

These things are freaking aggressive around the world, wait till near the end and you get to watch them go after russians! I mean fuck, anything that will go after a russian is pretty mean Wink.

Oh geese are just nasty, that is universal

Insertnamehere Wrote:Oh geese are just nasty, that is universal

There impossible...
Part of me wants to kick it like a football or break its neck,,, then the other part of me knows how bad I would feel after hurting it :S... So id run like everyone else...
little bastards... lose dignity if you run, lose tears if you dont ugh... How can a freaking 15 pound bird feel like it can take a 1 ton car! SMH, brave little evil bastards.

Insertnamehere Wrote:And then there are the ungrateful bastard

Not only ungrateful and aggressive little bastards but dangerous too. Did yo know that many of them are infected with Chlamydia that can be passed on to humans?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

SilverBullet Wrote:There impossible...
Part of me wants to kick it like a football or break its neck,,, then the other part of me knows how bad I would feel after hurting it :S... So id run like everyone else...
little bastards... lose dignity if you run, lose tears if you dont ugh... How can a freaking 15 pound bird feel like it can take a 1 ton car! SMH, brave little evil bastards.

Ya can't win with them devil birds. Somehow grandmother loved to have them Sad

I have to wonder if ithat was on purpose....

LONDONER Wrote:Not only ungrateful and aggressive little bastards but dangerous too. Did yo know that many of them are infected with Chlamydia that can be passed on to humans?

You see? That's why I don't like animals or humans in general. Disease-ridden beasts I tell you!!