Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Man Walks Into A Bar...
A man walks into a bar and orders 6 double whiskies. He downs them all, one after the other.

Concerned, the barman asks if he's ok.

"No." the man replies. "My youngest son has just told me he's gay!"

Not knowing what to say to this, the Barman leaves the man alone and he soon leaves the bar.

The next day, the man returns and orders eight double whiskies, again downing them with ease.

"Whats up now?" asks the Barman.

"My eldest son has told me he's gay, too!" the man slurs.

Again, the Barman leaves the man to drown his sorrows, but is extremely surprised when the man comes back the next day, ordering 10 double whiskies.

"Jesus, says the Barman as he pours them out. "Is there anyone in your family who DOESN'T like cock!?"

"Yeah, my fucking wife!" replies the man.

Dan x

Precious .....

Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

classy.... here's what happened when Jesus went to a bar..

An Australian, an Irishman and a Newfie are in a bar. They're staring at another man. Suddenly the Irishman says, 'It's Jesus!' Sure enough,it is Jesus, nursing a pint. Thrilled, they send him over a pint Of Guinness, a pint of Fosters and a Bottle of Molson Canadian.

Jesus accepts the drinks, smiles over at the three men, and drinks the pints slowly, one after another.

After he's finished the drinks, Jesus approaches the trio.

He reaches for the hand of the Irishman and shakes it, thanking him for the Guinness. When he lets go, the Irishman gives a cry of amazement, 'My God! the arthritis I've had for 30 years is gone. It's a miracle!'

Jesus then shakes the Aussie's hand, thanking him for the lager. As he lets go, the man's eyes widen in shock. 'Strewth mate, the bad back I've had all my life is completely gone! It's a miracle.'

Jesus then approaches the Newfie who knocks over a chair and a table in trying to get away from the Son of God. 'What's wrong, my son?' asked Jesus.

The Newfie shouts, 'F*** off, I'm on workers compensation.'

ROFLMAO, that was great.