Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doting dad Ricky Martin shows off twin sons!
The twins, named Valentino and Matteo, were born through a surrogate mother last August.

The pictures show the Latino heartthrob juggling a child in each arm as they relax on the beach in Miami.

[Image: article-1207735-061CD6AF000005DC-951_470x703.jpg]
Happy family: Ricky Martin on the beach in Miami with his twin sons Matteo (left) and Valentino, who were born through a surrogate a year ago

The 37-year-old looked to be taking fatherhood in his stride as he lay on the sand with the adorable toddlers.

He says the boys have very distinctive personalities: 'Valentino loves to sleep. I call him 'Mr. Peace and Love' because he's so chill and serene. Matteo is more alert and active.'

Martin, whose decision to become a father via surrogate has heightened rumours over his sexuality, claims he cares for the boys single-handedly.

He says: 'I don't have a nanny. I'm doing this on my own because I don't want to miss a moment. I'm the one who changes the diapers, the one that feeds them, the one that bathes them, the one that puts them to sleep.'

[Image: article-1207735-061CD6AB000005DC-336_468x322.jpg]
Baby love: Martin looks at ease as relaxes with his sons

The Twitter post also shows him shortly after the birth giving one of the babies their first bath.

Constantly questioned about his sexual orientation, Martin has not been in a relationship since splitting from Mexican television presenter Rebecca de Alba in 2005.

Since then, he has remained resolutely single.

In June this year he told Hispanic magazine TV Agui that his 'heart could belong to a woman or a man.'

In another interview on the subject, he is quoted as saying: 'I am a modern man, live a full life, do not feel any barriers inside myself.'

Since the birth, Martin has sold his Miami home in order to raise his sons in his native Puerto Rico.

After becoming a father he announced he was taking a career break, but is since rumoured to be working on a bilingual album due out next year.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Lovely pictures or a smart and sexy man... a modern father indeed... To be commended.

Looking after twins on his own? That is hard work! Mine were enough of a challenge and there was a lot of help in the family.

them are very very cute babys and him is so sexy!

Yeh, I think he looks better now than he ever did! Must be the inner glow he has because he's really happy.

The kids look really cute... if/when we have the money... might consider the surrogacy option too! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.