Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Present of Subtle Love.
Okay. I'll keep this short.
I'm in love with a guy.
I think he loves me.(Not sure to what extent.)
Were close friends.
Whats a good kind of present to buy him for his birthday thats a little on the romantic side?(Something with romantic undertones. Like an item of jewellery.)
But not going as far as to buy a heart shapped something or other with "I LOVE YOU" written on it.:tongue:
Something that would make him feel loved that little bit more?
Something...subtle i guess.

I was thinking of maybe buying a necklace and writting something sweet in the birthday card. But i was wondering if you guys have any good ideas.:biggrin:

something engraved and silver is always nice. a bracelet or a flask if he drinks.

When I first met the man who is my lover sometime during the first week I was with him he got my car keys and left me a Teddy Bear holding the book "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein and he inscribed it. I still have both of those things and they are my most valuable possessions and the only possessions I would have to save in a fire.

I suppose everyone is different though so you have to tune in to him and figure out what he would like. My bear and my book are my most favorite gifts...ever.

I agree with East on having to 'tune' in to him. For example, if someone knew me, they'd know, "Oh he loves the Muppets." And as dorky as it is, when my friends have gotten me Muppet related gifts, it's all the more special because they specifically thought of, "Hey that's something he likes." Never have had that on a romantic level (on the receiving end, anyway...), but I'd suggest something that shows you know him... but sometimes people can get stumped so your idea of necklace or Beaux's idea of something engraved would both work too.