Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rant On Romance
This is totally pointless but I want to share this. Maybe you too might like to rant on a similar subject. Smile

Sex seems so puny compared to just plain intimacy. I miss so much just sitting across from another and being utterly infatuated and mystified by him. I miss arms around my waist as he hugs me from behind, or when he kisses my back as we spoon lazily in bed. Not any one person I miss, but the actual connection between myself and another. Being comfortable and even happy to close my eyes and sleep next to someone I can trust on that level. That's so valuable.

A pointless rant, as I said. It felt good to say, either way. Smile

I miss all of that as well Smile Can't say there isn't a better feeling then when you wake up in the middle of the night, and you just snuggle up closer to them and fall asleep.

I think I just vomited in my mouth

That wasn't very rant-y to be honest :p

Lol! Deal with it! Tongue

Me too!

I had one BF who could not fathom the concept of me just being happy that he was in the same room with me. He always had to be "hands on", and if I didn't want him pawing me all the time, he thought it meant I was "mad" or didn't like him anymore. Geez.

I just like being in the same room sometimes. No talking, no pawing, just BEING.

Not pointless. Very true - a good feeling.

dfiant Wrote:I think I just vomited in my mouth

Raunchy old poof!!!!!
RoflPoke2