Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Special Coming Out: Fun, Tenacity, Challenge
And I thought I'd never come out to to anyone until I live on my own, but...

Today I executed one of my greatest achievements.

Coming out to all my friends was no easy step out of that damn closet. However how I did it, the way me and everyone else reacted, their kind of irony and fulfilled madness, proved how my high self-esteem was pushed beyond my limits.

From the second I stepped in the new all-boys school, I knew at sometime others will have suspicions about me, inevitably including my sexual orientation. At first I was seen "normal", until my friend found out I didn't follow any religion. Short story, many others attempted to make fun of me, and after an implicit defiance, some guy - who I'd made fun of - waited after the church prayer and attacked me as a payback. Other guys stopped him, I stood smiling then went home.

Next, after many failed attempts to get on my nerves by abusing me verbally, one of my classmates pretended I was a "faggot" and sent me a kiss in the air during class. I put it on my ass with a phony smile and provocation. He was stunned, and trying to make more fun of me - or so he thought - he pointed to another guy in the class who wanted to "fuck" me. I simply said I had no problem, and so everyone went in confusion as to what is my sexual orientation.

So they stopped abusing me verbally and went to just make fun of me. Always failing... they passed through hard cunning methods criticizing and claiming I had no reason to live... But all along they thought being gay/bi was something I'd be ashamed of... I officially proved them wrong today, after several peaceful retaliations leading to their ultimate failure at bullying me.

Today I'm more than happy living my true self for the first time somewhere on Earth...

Yes, it's unbelievable at some point...

Like I said, coming out for me wasn't easy, but a progressive path through fun, tenacity, challenge, and most important, my extremely cold nerves. It all brought me to leave that awful place called "closet".

Note: all my deep thanks to GS. Only with your support I've made it through this journey Bighug

Peace through power!!

Flash

Bluestar my buddy! I'm happy that you came out! I wish I am courageous and confident as you Smile

Just ignore those guys who made fun of you. They are just immature. And sadly some choose to remain immature throughout their lives. Nvm it's best to leave them in their state.

What's matters now is that you have accepted yourself and proud of it Smile you have a great future lying ahead of you. Focus on that for now. Do well in your studies. Smile everything else will just follow suit.

All your dreams will come true and you will get to live the happy life that you desired. Smile

I wish you all the happiness, success and peace for all the years to come my dear friend Smile

The best revenge is rising above it. sounds like you've done this....and at an early age too.

We're all proud of you. And I like the planting of his kiss on your ass gesture a lot.

WOW...I am proud of you Blue Star! You have a lot of courage...I am so happy for you that you can respect yourself so well...and so effectively!

Awesome! We're raised to feel ashamed of something that is nothing to be ashamed of. Overcoming that social contradiction is a huge challenge, one you've met with aplomb! Congratulations, BlueStar!

big hugs to you!!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bighug to you BlueStar on your courage and commitment. Congratulations.

Who wanna hear great news? Be sure you'll find them here.

I like this incredible feeling when I'm surviving in this awful environment, where I expected the worst of all monsters to target me, with far stronger resistance than foreseen. Short story, this time they tried everything in their power to attack, pursue or at least incriminate me in some way, as they are still in goddamn confusion about "who I really am". I never answered without sarcasm. At their exhausted energy, not only making fun of them became unbalanced as they would never find out my weakness, but turned me in the end to become the bully myself.

The guy who sent me kisses in the air from the beginning is now someone I can call a friend. The other guy, favorite student of all teachers with his highest grades, and who used to spread the most hatred toward me, has declared peace 2 days ago. Another one I didn't know, I was standing with other classmates when he came; he asked me "do you have a lighter?", I answered "no", he blatantly said "then suck it uncooked!", I replied "well I do like it raw and hard". After he was bluffed we became friends too and made fun of another of my classmates. Also while following the bullies' restless scorn my laughter was often too hard to answer with more fun or call it off. Yesterday I even walked home with one of them, because they are too embarrassed to admit defeat.

How do I make fun of them? Too simple. Since I'm openly gay, I lay eyes on any other guy I want humiliated, and I start making gestures pretending to like him. Everybody else will start pointing and laughing, as I laugh even harder, and he will try his best to not deceive his other mates. Oh!! You know what's the most funny part? My classmates even told some teachers I was gay, but of course none of them believed, all just because they spotted me talking with a guy during class.

Someday they will understand that no attempt will ever harm me in any way. Hope it takes too long or never, because I'm quite happy having the sincere hard laughter I missed so much.

I know, I know, I expected to be suspected and killed slowly. But I have to say without any form of arrogance, that anybody has the right to die because of my cold nerves.

I have no idea if my behavior is changing the world a bit in some way, but at least I know my experience will give some hope to abandoned gay teens. In the end, everyone will get what's coming to them.

Deliverance is at hand.

Let's wait for more fascinating challenges...