Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Story with My Younger Cousin
Chapter 4
Although Shanghai is a downtown city, I hardly can tell where to visit , living here for almost 20years… Bund? (i am sure you have watched a lot about it on TV), Temple? ( maybe foreign people would be interested in it, and don’t do shopping there , the goods there are not in good quality…Wink Huaihai Road? That isn’t suitable for two men walking there, but women.
After a long-time thinking over, I still decide to take him to visit those places above ,as a mission, but Le yang feels delighted about it, and often asks me which country’s style the construction is, when was it built…. I am almost driven by those questions, but luckily my major is construction, , so my professional explanation makes him admire me so much.
I cant help taking the ferry ride with him, When he saw the tricycle is on the boat, his surprised expressions make him look like a child. He picks a position near the side, with hands leaning on the railing , river wind blowing his hair up, exposing a smooth and beautiful forehead. I noticed that several girls nearby takes some glances at us.
“ Dude, is this the Huangpu river?” he asks.
“ well , how does it look? Like a drainage ditch ,hum? It cant be compared to your Songhua river anyway.”
“how come?” he smiles ,” it looks like Guilinggao ( a kind of medicine with the dark color)”
I am kind of speechless upon hearing that.. but seeing that river waves of muddy black water….it is really like a spoonful of Guilinggao…. ( How creative his thought is….)
We take a round trip from Pudong to Shiliupu,. He is still in a excited mood….with horn of the ship , we are slowly approaching the buildings across opposite to us.( What a beautiful view under the sunshine )….
“ next time I will bring you here again at night , all the lights are on~ like the castle in the fairy tale”, ( oh when do I become so girly and naïve…Wink
Le Yang is pleased to put up the little finger, “ realy?? Deal!!~~” I am surprised by his actions…kidding me.. how can a 180cm man pull the hook stuff in public??
Probably understanding my embarrassment, Le Yang take his hand back, continuing to see the landscape. “ Dude, you know, my mum misses shanghai so much, She often mentioned here. When grandparents are not around , she ften chat with me in shanghainese…”
I nod , understanding the educated youths( referring to his mum’s generation) are alike. even if live in other places, shanghai is still in their dreams . “actually, paternal aunt she may also come back, grandfather should have this ability now, moreover that matter has gone away for a long time. Anyhow , we are still a family”
Le yang shakes his head, smiles a little bitterly and astringently, “ my mun has a lot to burden with,” at that time , le yang makes me feel time goes so fast..i suddently pull his little finger to hook despite that embarrassment, “ next time, I promise I will show you around shanghai and with your mum!!”
He is kinda shocked by my action, smiling again with those two big eyes. Giving me a big nod…..(the sunlight is really beautiful)…

to be continued...and your replies are welcomed ..

I like your story so far! I find myself wondering though if this story is based off of some you are or were experiencing?

Mercury Wrote:I like your story so far! I find myself wondering though if this story is based off of some you are or were experiencing?

it is not my experience..it is from my Chinese gay friend (e-pal)... he allows me to translate it into English .. so i put it here. hope you enjoy it .. Confusedmile:

It is getting late ,when we come to Huaihai road. We should have come home, since we all enjoy it . why not continue to visit?
It is kinda fuggy at night in Shanghai during summer. But slight breeze blows, it is quite comfortable

All kinds of Lights are on, phoenix trees stand roadsides romantically. Well-dressed men and women, leisurely wander, or walk quickly.. from time to time, there is a lane appearing .. many old people relax in Nongtang, this is the unique view of Shanghai…

After a moment, we go to a whole new world---- famous Pub groups…..where two or three young people pass together…and deafening music comes out from those crazy pubs..
“wanna drink inside?|” I ask.( in fact I don’t quite come here )
Le Yang shakes his head,without hesitation,” No , no thanks . ”.
I nodded and said,” yes , you are still 18-…..when u grow up older ,I wil bring in .”He bows his head, smiling..Across the street is a ice cream truck, so I tap Le yang,” I ‘l get the ice cream, wait here.”

Holding two ice creams, I am about to cross the street, and see a middle-aged man talking to my cousin, and that man is pointing a car nearby----BMW.. Le yang soon draws backwards two steps , shaking his head..
I hurry to him, “ what’s the matter?”that middle age man ‘s face is frivolous, “ oh you guys are together , then go to join us..” he says and stretches out 5 fingers.

F**K , he thought us as money boys….i am just about to beat him, Le yang .stops me.
Fine, I endure, for the sake of my cousin, “ gentleman, you made a mistake…” I reply and stare at this petty old man.
“ OH “ he answers surprisingly, “ sorry, he is yours….”, touching Le yang’s face frivolously… “ enjoy yourselves..” and turns back to leave. Le yang’s face soon turns red..

“SH*T!!!” I cant control myself any more, grabbing the ice cream and throwing it to the JERKass.. He turns around , cleans the ice cream on his shirt. Angrily showing the gate security guard to teach me a lesson. They all come to me as dogs receiving the master’s order.. one of them clutches my collar, and several heavy fists are punched to my stomach.

I sorely take some breath.. because, my whole body is controlled by the guard , I cant let my strength out. I glance at Le yang with scared pale face,, who is trying to come up to get me out .But that old man prevents him…and saying , “ so beautiful guy , why not sell your body….what a pity.”
Many pedestrians have stopped to watch this fight , but no one dares to stop the fight..

Looking at that Bitch,I am at the point of blasting..
With all of my power, I finally get out the control ,and give a fist to that old fucking bitch.. just want to pull up Le yang, feel some warm liquid flows from my ear , and then I lose any strength and get faint….

to be continued and welcome your REPLIES.... Thank you !!~

Chapter 5
When I recover back , My mum ‘s big face comes into my sight..( to be exact, Her loud voice wakes me up). She cries so badly, with red nose and using the napkins to clear off the eye drops .. She is too dedicated to notice I already open my eyes,,,,

I soon recall what happened , and think here must be hospital then, (oh, why there is so much sunlight outside ,did I sleep over several days like those novels??)

“ hey , mum, stop .i am awake…”
Mum almost jumps up from the chair , gets closer to me,” sun, you finally wake up!”
“Haven’t I …I slept couples of days??” My head still hurts…

“ How come….you try to scare your mommy? Your dad and I were scared to death ,seeing you lying on the bed with bloody head…a lot of work hasn’t been done on your head …you have never suffered from this kind of injury before ….
Luckily , just one day.. where is Le yang???

“ mum, where is Le yang ,is he ok?“i become sort of worried, thinking Le yang is pushed by that bitch, would they do something to him???
Mum is about to say ,someone comes in , it is Le yang..I look up ,he has changed his T-shirt, it seems he is fine, I start to feel better, but still ask, “ are u ok, Le yang ?”

“ you silly boy, mind yourself first . if only le yang hadn’t called the police, u were already hit to death by those S.O.B…” oh my begins to talk ,” you are 20 now, why do ustill make such trouble?? How dare u to be involved in with those scamps?”

I have no time for my mum’s craps. .but Le yang hasn’t said anything yet, he slowly comes nearer, put some bread and milk on the bed desk….

“ aunt, you have stayed up all night here , go back to have a rest. Let me accompany dude….”
“ yep, mum, just go home, I am super OK not a big deal..”
“ come on,, ,, I have told u before you go out…”
.” alright mum..forgive me.. lol no next time I promise……” my head still hurts.

Mum seems to say a little bit more, but seeing my poor look, she gives up, “ Le yang , thanks , take care of him , don’t let him be stupid again..”
Le yang nods and rerlies, “ ok aunt , I will look after him well.”

There is only two of us left , after mum’s leaving.
Le yang sits slightly beside me and helps me to be in a comfortable position.
“ ok ok,. dont make me look like a gloomy lady.” I get up by myself. ( oh , first time to feel I am so weak..)
Le yang still keeps quiet, just give me the breakfast…

Is he still sad for what that bitch said last night?? Or for my parents’ knowing this trouble? , “ Le yang, why don’t u say something?? What ‘s wrong??”
Le yang finally look into my eyes , “ dude , I am sorry….” He said with guilty accent.
I take a deep breath, “ what for???? U didn’t beat me..”
“ sorry..” he answers

to be continued, and welcome your REPLIES~~~!!!

Pleeeaaassee, post more than one part every day! PLEASE!!!! I can't wait to hear the rest! Great story!

Blood vessels on my head are about to expose ,with the pain of the wound, I say angrily, “ No more sorry. It is not your fault.”
And then he stops saying , and just watching me eating my breakfast.
“ Did you take breakfast ?” I ask.
“ yeah, I did.” He answers simply.

Seeing his exhausted face, I am kinda feel sorry for him…. I touch my wound covered with white pledget to make a joke, “ Le yang, do you think it will grow hair again after my recovery? I really don’t wanna be a hairless man, I haven’t found my GF yet….”

He answers me seriously, “ I have asked the doctor, he said young man grows hair very quickly, no worries.”
“ haha, once it is hairless… then it is all your fault!!~~” I continue to amuse him..
“ dude.. I am Sorr……”. unexpectly he says..

Fortunately, he stops on the opening of the door… otherwise I would be mad at him..
Oh god,,, my grandparents come in…..they rush to my bed, Le yang stand up to let them get closer to me.. “ oh grandpa and grandma why are u here??” I ask.

“ oh sunshine……how did you get this…let grandma take a look” my grandma treat me as her baby. Checking the wound on the head carefully. And grandpa is also standing beside, checking..
“ it will be fine.. just need some medical work.. lol don’t be worried …” it seems every one regard e as disabled now..

After a period, they just notice the young boy sitting around.. maybe dad told them LE yang has come to shanghai. So they guess he must be Le yang.. “ are ..you.. Le yang ?”, my grandma asks, she hasn’t saw Le yang for 17 years or so…

Le yang nods and looks back to them, “ lao lao , lao ye ( similar to grand pa and grandma) .”
Gandpa take a deep sigh, “ we have no lao lao or lao ye in shanghai, don’t call us in that way..”

Le yang feels embarrassed, trying to say, “ grand….”. he quickly understands him, doesn’t say anymore. Grandpa walks up to me, carefully touch my head,” young man, you are a grown-up now, why are still naughty??”

My grandmother also focuses back to me, “ how long will it be ok ??did the doctor say ??t is not funny though.”
Le yang just stands there quietly, I am totally crowed by these two old people, figuring out some words to comfort them,,,,

And then , I see Le yang slowly turns around to the door.. walking outside….he makes me worried again..
I give him several looks ,try to use lip-speaking to tell him, “ you should call them A gong A po ( shanghainese.) ”

to be continued and welcome your REPIES.......

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Pleeeaaassee, post more than one part every day! PLEASE!!!! I can't wait to hear the rest! Great story!

really thanks for your support~~~ but my english is too poor..and i dont have much time..so i cant update all of the story in a short time..lol ...im really sorry.. i will try to update as much as i can ..Confusedmile: thank u again !!!

omg i can't wait to hear the rest of this!!!!

love it

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk