Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Very Strange Prayer Breakfast Speech by Phil Robertson
Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty) recently gave a speech at a prayer breakfast in Vero Beach, Florida and shared some horrific thoughts about atheists and seemed to question if they have a sense of right and wrong. Here is a frightening glimpse from inside the brain of Robertson:

Quote:I’ll make a bet with you. Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, ‘Isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn’t it great that there’s nothing wrong with this? There’s no right or wrong, now is it dude?’

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, ‘Wouldn’t it be something if this [sic] was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We’re sick in the head, have a nice day.’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-...st-family/

I'm guessing Fox News wasn't all up on his jock this time :p

I'm also trying to imagine some little old lady at the prayer breakfast eating her oatmeal and he stats talking about cutting off some dude's dick...

The interesting part is that he said an atheist WOULD see something was wrong with it...it's just not explained why that would mean there is a god and that the only way to know that god is through Jesus Christ.

And technically, if those vile atheists converted to Christianity they could be saved and spared eternal hellfire whereas if atheists never committed such an atrocity they'd still burn in Hell. Heck, I've even seen the bumper sticker that said something like, "Not perfect, just forgiven."

But what I'm curious about is how did this even come up? :confused:

I clicked on the Right Wing Watch but some ad wanting me to sign up wouldn't go away and I couldn't read it (what little I could suggested they didn't answer it).

Well, no shit I'm a murderous child rapist who decapitates innocent people's heads off, and castrates men for fun... I don't know right from wrong because morality ONLY can come from a god that endorses all of those things in the right context.... wait... wha?

I'm glad knowing this kind of heavy ignorance is dying off with the imbeciles who spread it. Fuck religion. The irony spewd from this "Duck Dynasty" fucktard who seems to have not read the bible in it's entirety is so dumb that I've lost IQ points from reading up on this ridiculous story.

IF his particular idea of sky daddy is real...and "good Christians" like him and his ilk populate the place they call heaven...can you imagine spending eternity with this fuckwad? It would be my idea of hell.

Maybe the devil hired him to turn people away from Christianity! BwahahahahaaSalooklFiredevilDevilfinger

Is this guy still a thing?

Well, what he's saying is, he'd ENJOY doing those things, especially to an atheist or anyone else that he found irksome, and the only thing stopping him is his fear of eternal damnation.

It is so embarrassing to be an American sometimes.

uhhhhhh

the shit that fills this guy's brain.

I'll bet he doesn't get invited back to that prayer breakfast again.

The worst part is that he's also dead wrong.

I could care less myself about how a bronze age Abrahamic god or forgiving son judge these guys.

They would be judged because we live in an era of civil law and it is the citizens who judge criminals for heinous acts like these. And there are many places that prove that you don't need a Christian deity to pass judgement.

No one's answering the big question - was there French toast at the breakfast?

Lex