Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Warm Hello from Jordan
I guess you read my "About you" in my profile? I am 25 years old, single and gay. I live in a small country in the Middle East called Jordan but gonna move away in about a year or a bit more to work at Canada and live my life. Anything you wanna know, just ask me Confusedmile:

Welcome Kaz! Do you know which part of Canada you will be moving to?

Welcome Kaz to the Gs community of friends
dont forget to check the chat room from time to time

An a freezing cold welcome from Canada
Welcome Kaz :biggrin:

XRIMO Wrote:Welcome Kaz! Do you know which part of Canada you will be moving to?

[COLOR="Blue"]Thank you!I am not sure. Do you know which part offers best medical education for a doctor who wants to specialize?

Oh, and thanks everyone else!
Wavey[/COLOR]

probably ontario or alberta (as much as i would like to recommend New Brunswick, I don't think its universities produces many specialized doctors).

HUGS to all!

Hey there, Kaz! I knew someone who was from Saudi Arabia and he was attending some private high school in Canada. I believe I was friends who was someone from Jordan... not 100% sure on that. I hope you like GS and we're here if you need some advice or whatever it is that's on your mind. Smile

hi kaz welcome to the forumConfusedmile:

Hey Kaz I'm new too but welcome to GS and good luck with your future move to Canada.