Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A-Z of Fear
Yeah...I kinda feel better now. I just thought I was a weird gay guy because everyone else seems to love giving oral so much and it is a complete turn off for me...

I have had the choking/vomiting fear since I was very young though so it all makes a lot of sense now...

After I swallowed the horse pills I started just swallowing pills for the fun of it...just because I was so thrilled I could do it. I swallow maybe 15 now every day in one mouthful....no problem...

Hmmmm..maybe I should try oral sex againBiggthumpup

matty7 Wrote:me too wolfpack - im so scared of heights, but every now and then I challenge it ...but end up scared to point of scared rigid and cant move lol

Can't even stand to be on a 2nd floor balcony

palbert Wrote:Can't even stand to be on a 2nd floor balcony

Same with me, feels like some 'force' is going to pull me over the edge Sad

My knees start to buckle when I get near the edge of the balcony

I'm irrationally afraid of spiders, so I guess I suffer from arachnophobia.

The list is far from complete though! There's alot of interesting irrational fears out there:
http://phobialist.com/

matty7 Wrote:is there a specific reason u posted this Bluestar ? how many do you have on this list ?

No specific reason. I wanted to share one of my interests.
For me it's arachnophobia, I have a fear of all insects though. I'm hardly getting through my fear of dirt as well.

BlueStar Wrote:No specific reason. I wanted to share one of my interests.
For me it's arachnophobia, I have a fear of all insects though. I'm hardly getting through my fear of dirt as well.

getting it out there is a problem shared mate - all my friends know my fear of heights ,,we laugh when I freak out ...well we do when I m back on solid ground lol

They left off pinaciphobia, the fear of lists.

Fear of heights, spiders and blood. Blood is one of the more recent phobias I have discovered. Heights can a bit bad because sometimes I can look up at tall building and thinking how high it is will make me dizzy.

Fear of heights here.

Most trying thing I've done, ride a gondola and ski lift device when I was in New Zealand. I was glad when those rides were over.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!