Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good friendship!?
I met a guy on the bus when I came back from LA to SF, he is an Asian but he was born in UK, at first met I didn't like him at all, I sat nearby the back of the bus, he had sat at the middle seat, but he had to leave his seat because someone had their seat number which he was sitting, so he was starting to get to my seat and sat by me, he looked like a clumsy boy, he dropped his phone on the floor many times, or his wallet as well, his phone was low battery and iPad wasn't connect to wifi so he couldn't get his bus ticket by email, he had to borrow me my phone to take his ID from email, it's dangerous to log in email by the stranger's phone! When he got his ID and said "thanks" to me, we started to talk together! We talked a lot, everything during the trip, we invited me play a game on his iPad, we played, talked and laughed. He was so sweet! When the bus was reaching a half way of trip, we had a stop at Burger King, I was preparing to get down, he was also, but he stood up to wait for me, and then we started moving to Burger King, I saw the bee being on his face so I took it out of his face, but after that he was bitten, lol, at that moment he looked nervous about being bitten by bee, although I asked him "are you ok" but in my mind I was laughing because his face looked fun,
He followed me anywhere I went, except to go to rest room, lol, and finally I got his phone number when the bus was getting to SF, I had to say bye to him and got down the bus to take me suitcase but he still tried to follow me to say bye to me again! Seem like he didn't want to say bye, and he shook my hand again,
Although I had his number but it's very hard to keep in touch with him because his phone still doesn't work again sometimes, he promised me that he will fix up his phone as soon as possible, and he will go to visit me on this weekend,
4 days from the last met, I'm starting to miss him a lot, he always smiled to me when we talk together, maybe I'm falling in love with him, I really want to meet him again,

Sooooo sweet

Aww...

Personally, I think the most surprising thing about this story is that Oakland has carnivorous biting bees.

Teasing humour aside, this is really sweet. I hope you stay good friends.

I think he will keep in contact..

don't stop trying his number every now and then

get to know him, either you'll get a good friend or even a potential love interest, who knows?

Whatever it is it's only good for you Xyxthumbs

Cute....

Well it seems you had a love at first sight? Wink

Just keep in touch and anything can happen, given that the feeling is mutual

All the best for you!

Thanks, guys! I'm trying to keep in contact him, but I'm afraid of disturbing him a lot so I will lose him, because he was a first person talked with me here, as a friend, so we will be best friend forever, if he love me too, we will be a couple, lol, one times we talked together on the phone, he said he will move to SF next year, I was excited about his moving and visiting me on this weekend, ...

I think you did not mention if he's gay or not? (Given that you want him romantically)

I don't think he will feel disturbed if you will just say hi or how are you in text..

Oh so you already talked on the phone, that's a good step...

I don't know who he is, gay or not! That's why I'm always afraid of disturbing him, he will stay away from me and disappear, I hope we will have good time when he come, it's wonderful that when he says "I like you", lol, and the dream never comes true! Smile

He sounds sweet.

I couldn't call him whole day, I texted him but he didn't text me back, I think his phone was being fixed, I'm confused that he said he will visit me on this weekend but which date? Saturday or Sunday? If it's Saturday why his phone still doesn't work, there are a lot of things to think about what he said, I'm missing him by now, finally I found his FB account, but I wasn't strongest to send him request, I miss his smile, miss his voice, what should I do? Now I realize that I can't love him, I can't lose him because of falling in love I will lose him someday, and he looks like me best friend in Vietnam, fortunately his name is James like my cousin too, I hope we will be best friend!