Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A greeting post
Greetings, friends.
My name is Vladimir Shahidjanyan, A journalist, psychologist, author of several books, which are still quite popular in Russia.
I wrote a book "1001 questions about "it"". It is about sex. It was the first big book about that in the USSR. I was the first person to ever openly speak about homosexuality. I've received several thosands letters and lots of people asked me to write more about homosexuality. This is when I decided to write a book about gays and lesbians.
It is called “I+I”.
Homosexuals face similar problems, no matter where they live. I will be writing about it in my book.
I would very much like to communicate with you personally for I am looking for new friends.
Best regards,
Vladimir Shahidjanyan

Hello Shahidjanyan
Isn't it against the law to write about gays and lesbians in Russia?

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thanks for the details and welcome to GS!! Knuddel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Shahidjanyan Wrote:Greetings, friends.
My name is Vladimir Shahidjanyan, A journalist, psychologist, author of several books, which are still quite popular in Russia.
I wrote a book "1001 questions about "it"". It is about sex. It was the first big book about that in the USSR. I was the first person to ever openly speak about homosexuality. I've received several thosands letters and lots of people asked me to write more about homosexuality. This is when I decided to write a book about gays and lesbians.
It is called “I+I”.
Homosexuals face similar problems, no matter where they live. I will be writing about it in my book.
I would very much like to communicate with you personally for I am looking for new friends.
Best regards,
Vladimir Shahidjanyan

I certtainly hope you won't experience the same luke-warm welcome, paranoia, fear and general lack of cultural sensitivity through ignorance you've encountered elsewhere on the net. AND you are a cutie pie! Wavey Luvkiss
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:I certtainly hope you won't experience the same luke-warm welcome, paranoia, fear and general lack of cultural sensitivity through ignorance you've encountered elsewhere on the net. AND you are a cutie pie! Wavey Luvkiss

Huh? Do tell

Cuddly Wrote:Huh? Do tell

I'll leave the disclosure respectfully to Mr. Shahidjanyan for he may not have found his experience to match my observation; however, in addition to the ease with which we might judge harshly based solely on face value and the translation from Russian to other languages and cultures may prove best served with proper education, I am aware of the genuine effort this OP approaches the matter at hand. And of course I greatly appreciate the pioneering spirit and effort ESPECIALLY in a place where one might have dire consequence! Remybussi

I hope, Vladamir, you'll share more about who you are as an individual in addition to seeking more on your research for your lovely work and Я влюбилась в тебя с первого взгляда.

Wavey

H i and welcome to gs Smile

Welcome to GS! ;-)

The law allows writing about homosexuality in Russia. The only thing is that must be marked 16+. There are several problems and difficulties. Many male teenagers discover their homosexuality at the age of 13-14. Teenager lesbians discover it even earlier. I would like to write a book for teenagers: what to do if you’ve discovered your homosexuality? But I’m afraid that this book will not be published. I mean I can write it and even print it. But I would fail to sell it. They may consider it to be propaganda.

Though I’m sure that with a special preparation and persistence the book can be published.

But there would be another problem. A teenager would want to purchase it but he would be afraid of his parents. That is why there’s one way out: to write a book for parents. But to write it in such a way that parents would want to share it with a teenager. The responsibility will be on parents then.

I think I’ve answered your question.

It’s a pity that I cannot contact you.