Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little cute and completely hilarious.
Agreed, the last one is pure gold.

Kids write the darndest things.

Wow, a new "fuck buddy." I understand your reaction completely!

I'm still wondering about that first one, I guess it's better to like "hard penis" than fantasize about "hores" in the future. Maybe not.

polfsky Wrote:Kids write the darndest things.

Definitely. Big Grin

Hores are awesome!:biggrin:

Well you can stand with your personal opinion as much as you want, but the reality is that children have no clue about things like sex and sexuality. only those who are abused (used for sex, or introduced to adult type sex at an early age) understand and get what certain words, phrase AND even certain pictures mean.

Such as the bottle of dolphins:

[Image: dolphin.jpg]

Children's minds see only the dolphins, the adult mind (experienced AKA sick and perverted) minds see something else.

My mind sees mostly dolphins and there is a reason for that, my mind was broken at a tender age by horrific actions caused by adults - in many ways my mind will not fully mature, so I'm stuck around 8 years old. I can see the adult image there, but see the many dolphins first because I have a mind of a child.

It is real easy for a kid to associate the spelling CUM with the word Come - both sound the same, and lets face it, come sounds like C-U-M.

And yes, its "hard pencils". I personally prefer hard pencils because they make such tidy letters when I spell all manner of things - rightly or wrongfully. Its only the innocent lapse of a single letter betwix pencils and penis... all for the lack of a single "L".

I used to spell father - farther.... odd, because of my speech impediment, I heard and understood farther to be father.... So a majority of the misspellings that can occur could be struck up to comprehension/communication skills errors. In truth I mishear and misspeak a lot - so I just keep my fucking mouth shut and pretend I know what everyone said. Even if it sounded like you fucked a dinosaur last night - I ain't gonna repeat what I thought I heard you say.

Consider yourself fortunate that I don't repeat what I hear... I have heard some horrific shit in my time, all due to a little brain damage.

The words that kids pick up and the things they say can be hilarious. But the problem for a parent is trying to explain why they shouldn't use a particular word. And since I'm not a "Because I said so" parent, I sometimes find myself talking in convoluted circles while my daughter looks at me like I'm a mental defective.
So far, I've had to explain the words "queer" "fag" "fuck buddy" and "cocksucker" - all of which she heard from playmates her own age...
...and I say to myself, what a wonderful world...

Well, to be honest, I already knew the actual meanings of a bunch of those words at around the age those kids wrote that stuff (my siblings weren't the best influence on that front). Anyway, if I was in your situation MrMom, wow, I doubt I'd be able to handle it that well.

'Tis a wonderful world indeed!