Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel 5 Documentary; Gay Families
Are you the Gayest Family in Britain?!

Are you a gay man/woman who also has any gay siblings, relatives or parents?
If so, I would love to hear from you for a groundbreaking TV documentary exploring the link between sexuality and genetics.

This is an exciting opportunity and a leading pioneering film that will be directed by a Bafta award winning Director.

This documentary in no way depicts any negative attitudes towards the gay community

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Jenny

I'm sorry but this is a joke right?
The Extraordinary People series is about unusual conditions your suggesting gay people are unusual when 10% or more of the population are gay!
I think its a good idea if your going around forums recruiting people that you avoid the Extraordinary People, as me personally I find it rude.

I don't exactly understand most of your post, it seems very vivid if people where interested in appearing infront of a camera, I'm pritty sure they would want more detail.

[Image: welcomeam3.gif]

I apologise if I offended you but that was not the intention. Further details can be discussd with the executive directors.

regards,

Jenny

Hello,
What i can gather basically she wants some people to do a documentary on gay issues in parenting and also in being parents of gay children...