Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A near 2 billion year old nuclear reactor
This is pretty interesting and no, I'm not going down the road of ancient alien civilizations.

http://worldtruth.tv/researchers-discove...in-africa/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:This is pretty interesting and no, I'm not going down the road of ancient alien civilizations.

http://worldtruth.tv/researchers-discove...in-africa/

great read = an amazing combination of events and geological perfection to create this nuclear reaction that's got the scientists a little baffled - I prefer an alien link though to spice it up

Londoner thank you for another interesting article. Sometimes I wish I could visit the future to see what becomes of us, but even more so I'd love to be able to find out the answers to mysteries like this (without being melted into a sticky goo from witnessing the reaction, of course).

IanSaysHi Wrote:Londoner thank you for another interesting article. Sometimes I wish I could visit the future to see what becomes of us, but even more so I'd love to be able to find out mother answers to mysteries like this (without being melted into a sticky goo from witnessing the reaction, of course).

But it's good to have some myteries just to keep us guessing. It would be a dull world if everything were revealed.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams