Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new bro
So yeah I'm new...hi. You may call me Gaba or Isaac. Either works. c:

I am a 20 year old bisexual male who is atheist and very liberal. So pretty much one of the most hated types of people in America. xD I spend time being a nerd mostly and trying to bring culture to an otherwise biggoted town.

I came out to my parents about three years ago and many friends since then. I literally learned about my sexuality about one month before telling my parents. Discovering your true sexuality can be far more difficult when you are bi. Thankfully they have supported me with whoever I've been with.

I've also thought from time to time that I'm transgendered but having tendencies or being genderqueer is really the best I can come up with. Though people truly do define their own labels c: I enjoy a lot of female and male fashion and have been known to wear skirts and things on occasion :p I've even considered crossplay which sounds really fun!

So yeah, that's a bit about me c: Hope its not too dawn out xD

Hi and Welcome to GS! Looking forward to reading more of your story here.

Thanks! I'm sure you will. I'm typically hesitant to disclose a lot of info to people at first but then that would have made me the odd man out lol

Welcome to the forum Smile

ObW
X

Hi and welcome to GS! Funny intro, I like people who are hated by others eheheh

Welcome to GS! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Gaba Gaba Hey - sorry, couldn't resist...its a Ramones chant and I do love punk music , google it m8..
Happy you found Gayspeak and don't worry too much about lables - we don't, they are useful for the hate brigade maybe, be happy been you I guess im trying to say

Hey welcome to GS I hope that you enjoy the website Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi welcome to GS.
An eye for an eye