Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new guy
I new to both this forum and to bisexuality in general. After a lifetime of total straightness I decided after a bad breakup a few years ago to indulge my fantasies and curiousity about gay sex. I started checking out ads on Craigs List and finally worked up the nerve to place one of my own. My main interest/curiousity was to give a blowjob so thats what I advertised for. I've had several hook-ups that way and to tell the truth didn't get much fun or satisfaction out of themm. However, a guy who answereed my ad yesterday changed all that. I really had fun and really like him.

I'm in the closet and always willl be, but I'm starting to get intoo the bi/gay lifestyle more.

I'm 52, 6'1", 190lbs, masc, and vers.

Hello to everryone.

Hello, hotinstl and welcome. This isn't CL so your stats aren't necessary ... but thanks anyway Wink Come and join in the discussions.

From one newbie to another - Hi hotinstl! Confusedmile:

Hello Hotinstl and Welcome to GaySpeak. This site has become a fixture for my partner and myself... even though we live part time in different countries, it is great to be able to exchange experiences and chats over this medium. We are approximately the same age, you and I, so it'll be interesting comparing. Take care... and be careful with the sex, make it safe®...

Hi, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Hi and welcome.

Good for you. It's too bad that your first few times weren't as much fun as you probably envisioned, but it sounds like it was a good thing you stuck to it Smile

Welcome Smile

Hi mate,if i'd lived closer i'd have offered to help you out.

hello and welcome,
Hope ya like it here we r a friendly bunch of peeps

Kindest regards

zeon x

hello Mr. masculine man
its a genuine thrill to have you here
WelcomeConfusedmile: