Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just binge watched all of Queer as Folk
LJay Wrote:Well, it won't be TV. I don't know how to work the damned thing.
Don't know where to go from here...

More pics?
[Image: 91687d7bf909d6af2e3b72b4729f37a3.jpg]

[Image: d8bea22e9444addbc98190b84dc1bed1.jpg]

Those are nice. I have found BUNCHES of others, too.
I bid NO Trump!

I watched the entire series of the American version of QAF, then watched the first few episodes of the British version. They were essentially the same story with much of the same script. I am now rewatching the American version. Despite being much older than 30, I was glad to see the show was not just about the 20 year olds on the clubs.

Radbot42 Wrote:over the last week and a half, and damn that was an emotional roller coaster. I did not expect it to be so good. I was so enthralled I couldn't get myself to do anything else.

I will say I hoped for David to come back at some point, if not for an episode to cause chaos with Ben. I did like Ben, just not as much as David. David had a lot of room for personal growth and I wanted to see it.

I also didn't care for the final season too much. Everything made sense, but it felt a tad unfinished. I couldn't care less for J.T. and Rage, but I wanted to know how everything ended with Prop 14, and was upset at Mel and Linds for leaving, especially after Mel saying she doesn't run from bullies, when that is exactly what she did. There are so many other things I could talk about like parallels with my life and some of the characters, but I don't want to make this post go crazy long.

I'm actually team Ben, Cuz Ben's like my dream guy. Literally, My dream man. Outside and inside.. David on the other hand was a control freak and he wanted to make Mikey his obedient wife to everything he does... Besides, There was more chemistry going on between mikey and Benjy more than there ever was between Mikey and davy haha

verysimple Wrote:I'm actually team Ben, Cuz Ben's like my dream guy. Literally, My dream man. Outside and inside.. David on the other hand was a control freak and he wanted to make Mikey his obedient wife to everything he does... Besides, There was more chemistry going on between mikey and Benjy more than there ever was between Mikey and davy haha

As I said David just needed more time to have character development. He definitely had his problems. He was used to being a hetero man and trying to apply all of his old ways on to his new life with Mikey. A not hetero/not "normal" to what he was taught/grew up in.

Radbot42 Wrote:As I said David just needed more time to have character development. He definitely had his problems. He was used to being a hetero man and trying to apply all of his old ways on to his new life with Mikey. A not hetero/not "normal" to what he was taught/grew up in.

Lol, Normal? ... U mean boring?! .. Cuz "normal" exists nowhere near gay.. why else do we have a rainbow flag? Hahaha