Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A pill to make my brain more masculine?
Doofus89 Wrote:right next to a circle of jagged rocks.

If that had been RAGGED JOCKS the whole ending would have been quite different! Devil

ShiftyNJ Wrote:If that had been RAGGED JOCKS the whole ending would have been quite different! Devil

I can handle just about anything mother nature or man can throw at me. Except getting a hold of my own life. I still can't quite come to grips with it hahaha
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Doofus89 Wrote:I can handle just about anything mother nature or man can throw at me. Except getting a hold of my own life. I still can't quite come to grips with it hahaha

Well you're in good company at least.

Just last night the wife and I were watching the Amazing Race, my 2 favs. were eliminated, they were so cute.
my wife said she wouldn't miss them as they were so "fem", I don't think I hid my liking of them too well, I told her that I believed that some guys are just "like that", it's how they are wired.
You are what you are, trust me, if you are fem and cute there are men who want you, the 2 sweeties I spoke of were both so hot and on the fem side, I am glad that they love each other, just be who you are and be open to who might come along.

subdivisions Wrote:The New York City guys are stuck-up as fuck though. They think they're hot shit and won't have anything to do with me. There's really two types of guys:

1) Attractive guys
2) Ugly and/or desperate guys

I can't get a 1 even though I really need one, and all the 2 guys think I'm easy to get when I'm really not. So yeah that's that.

All of the advice you need has been given. GOOD advice. If you didn't think any of it was helpful, go back and read them all again.

I don't believe femmy guys can de-fem. You're just going to have to learn to love yourself and hopefully you'll do that before you find a man or that relationship will probably suffer for it.

And work on finding friends more. They should be your support structure. Not the gossipy aholes, GOOD people. Throw away the rest.

EDIT: One more thing: You can't call everyone else stuck up in the same breath that you're saying how ugly half the people are. That's some stuck-up shit right there.

EDIT 2: LOL @ RAGGED JOCKS

MikeW Wrote:My suggestion? Join the marines. I don't know about Reaper but you should have seen what a flamer Virge was before he joined up!

Dayam I missed a bullet. how that F$#@ did that happen?

I swear yall gay guys are ten times funnier than str8s.

subdivisions Wrote:Is there a pill to make my brain (not my body) like masculine things and be more masculine? I hate being feminine and no guys want to date me because of it. I'd feel better about myself if I was more masculine. I want to be able to like things such as sports, cars, heavy metal, etc. Please help me if you can. I want to be able to find a boyfriend too.

Your appeal to other men is based on one thing and one thing only--self esteem. Wether you are fem or masc, having a high level of self esteem is what attracts men.
I have always been a bit more fem than masc, but I assure you that I have NEVER lacked for suitors! Be your self and LOVE yoirself, and you won't be able to beat them off with a stick (unless of course that is what turns you on Wink )!
~Beaux

[SIZE="5"]Dear Friends of Virgie Vee all over the world.
[/SIZE]
I found this in a gay forum and thought you'd enjoy it. Please Forward to anyone you know who may also enjoy it as much as we will for many years.
Your Friend,
WRay OOORAH!

subdivisions Wrote:Is there a pill to make my brain (not my body) like masculine things and be more masculine? I hate being feminine and no guys want to date me because of it. I'd feel better about myself if I was more masculine. I want to be able to like things such as sports, cars, heavy metal, etc. Please help me if you can. I want to be able to find a boyfriend too.

MikeW Wrote:My suggestion? Join the marines. I don't know about Reaper but you should have seen what a flamer Virge was before he joined up!

Virge Wrote:
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Argggggggggggggghhhhhh!! I have been outed!
I need a mall
retail therapy and new shoes
these boots hurt[/COLOR][/SIZE]

MikeW Wrote:See what I mean, humongous Size 7 Red BLOCK letters and shit? He couldn't be less masc if he tried.

Virge Wrote:since MikeW is being mean to me and my type preferences... I'm going to my room...all alone... with the door shut... and sulk, listen to Tori Amos and write poetry about myself.

MikeW is a Typophobic typist hater.

I feel good now

StingRay Wrote:Dayam I missed a bullet. how that F$#@ did that happen?

I swear yall gay guys are ten times funnier than str8s.
Well, I was having one of my frequent senior moments. I could think of your name to save my soul. No doubt its all because "Ray" was my dad's name and I've had him on ignore for about as long as I've been alive... So, although I knew there was an R in there, "Reaper" was all that came to mind. But you're quite right. What I had wanted to say was "I don't know about Sting Ray but..." Absent that I went with the Reaper.