Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A place to play?
Do you have a place to play naked outside?

It is getting nice and warm here and I keep thinking it would be great to have a way to be outside in the breeze and the sun and maybe with a water feature, even a fountain. Elefant

I think we should be able to do this without censure. Do you?
I bid NO Trump!

I don't. I wish I did.

Last place I lived had a back yard that neighbors could not see into and I did nude sunbathe quite a bit. Lovely.

When I was young, growing up on a farm, I used to love running around naked in a warm summer rain (or at night). Seldom get the chance to do that any more. Sad

I have a place...but...I like clothes....

Yeah...I went to the nude beach before and it was "OK" but it really isn't my thing...same with the baths...went a couple of times and walking around naked just isn't my thing...

I don't even like to sleep naked...

I actually don't like to be in the sun but so much, but it gets to feeling pretty restrictive in the house and the weather is having some really great days just now. Later on in the summer it will be like an oven out there. I may have to settle for a pair of short shorts, if I can find some.
I bid NO Trump!

Too damn cold here most of the time for that kind of shenanigans! Shame really...
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I thought that was the reason for the kilt.
I bid NO Trump!

about 200 acres.....