Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question about sleep paralysis
Hi i was wondering if anyone could tell me whats happening right now. When I was the age 7-13 i went through wat i found out to be as "sleep paralysis" its like when u wake up in the middle of the night and u cant move and sound doesnt come out when u talk but u can still look around. During tht age period for me when it first occurred i was scared out of my mind becuz my bed started shaking which woke me up and i couldnt move and my heart was pounding, and all sounds began to seize when i tried 2 move a black shape came from under my bed and snarled at me i screamed but no sound came out; after it vanished i could move and speak but i was so shaken tht i hid under my covers. After tht day it started 2 occur normally 2 times a week or at least 3 times a month but in each occurrence the black shape took different form where he gained legs and arms and soon shrouded himself in a black robe. When i turned 12 the sleep paralysis still occurred but by this time i was so tired of it tht i tried 2 move so when i tried to get out the bed this time i did but once i did something felt a little strange and i turned back to my bed and my body was there and i couldnt fathom wat was going on so i just closed my eyes thinking it was a dream so when i opened them i was back in my body and everything was normal again. Ever since then i have no occurrences of sleep paralysis but yesterday night it happened for the first time in 4 years and i came out my body again. When i was leaving my body it was like this tingling vibrating sensation going through my body it felt strange but i went with the flow and explored a little(I exlored my house to see if it was real) b4 going bak into my body. So can someone explain whats happening to me and y it sleep paralysis has started to occur again and whats going on when i leave my body?

ive had the very same thing on several occasions - first time was when i was bout 25 after working a night shift - i thought i was awake as i was looking round the room but felt like i was pinned to the bed as i couldnt move anything - as if the sheets were pulled tight around my body .... i swear i though it was a ghost or something, i was trully scared .
2 days later a day time tv show did a piece on sleep paralysis, - it turn out that only part of your brain wakes up which gives u awareness but the part controlling movement is still asleep - it a s cary thing for the short time it last...
my solution is to realise when it happening and try not relax and not fight it,,, ive never seen anything during my times but im sure staying calm gives u time to wake fully

I would suggest seeing a doctor and explain to him/her that you are now having these episodes again.

Epilepsy can be the underlying cause - epilepsy is no longer just throwing yourself at the floor and break dancing, there are many permutations and forms which most can be remedied with medication.

Of course this requires a neurologist and several tests to figure out if you are having 'brain storms' and figure out a cause (if possible).

There are other potential medical causes which should be ruled out.

Hello there,
I am a spiritualist by faith and have found it has the answers to this situation your in... Ok the black mist is a entity... It isnt always a bad spirit however i wouldnt say it is a good one either... I wouldnt say fear it because to be honest ive experienced the black mist and so has my ex when he was 30 so it isnt a case of young ones get them.. Entities are often portrayed as black magic spirits but to me i dis believed it until one day I was taken on a guided meditation and woke with tears in my eyes... In my meditation i saw many black mists and saw people i knew and the black mists i have come to realise are actually relatives from beyond the grave.. The reason they are marked as mists is because you dont know them as they died before you were born. The whole freeze frame and not being able to talk isnt anything unusual.. My ex told me he was trying to call me and ask me for help and in my sleep i turned over a put my arm round him and linked them on his entity and this caused the pressure building up on his chest to disband and disappear...
The experience of moving about is whats known as an outer body experience.. These are caused when your spirit leaves your body a bit like us leaving our front door.. I would recommend maybe if your able to take control you stay very close to your body because if your body is ready to wake I would recommend getting your spirit back inside as ive heard from spiritual friends that when the soul leaves the body if the body wakes it can cause death as the spirit has the energy.. I regularly experience bright lights in my doze/sleep and can control my motions and when in trouble these bright lights apparently are protection prayers which im casting somehow on myself.. You dont need to see a doctor just accept them as existance and maybe contact a genuine medium as the entity may be wanting to send a message from beyond the grave..
In mediumship you only answer yes and No do not reveal anything let them reveal for you... The whole freeze frame and not being able to talk fuyrther is their way of trying to tap into you but you need to use your mind and your thoughts to communicate if your voice doesnt work communicate with thoughts because we can still be aware... In my life ive seen ghosts, entities, bright lights, ive felt tight chest pains in a haunted place when a spirit is around and where i live.... I got a spirit which visits regularly because i am going through a rough patch and hear tapping on the table beside me... It is scary at first but as my nan says

"Its not the dead who will harm you... Its the living!"

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

zeon Wrote:Hello there,
I am a spiritualist by faith and have found it has the answers to this situation your in... Ok the black mist is a entity... It isnt always a bad spirit however i wouldnt say it is a good one either... I wouldnt say fear it because to be honest ive experienced the black mist and so has my ex when he was 30 so it isnt a case of young ones get them.. Entities are often portrayed as black magic spirits but to me i dis believed it until one day I was taken on a guided meditation and woke with tears in my eyes... In my meditation i saw many black mists and saw people i knew and the black mists i have come to realise are actually relatives from beyond the grave.. The reason they are marked as mists is because you dont know them as they died before you were born. The whole freeze frame and not being able to talk isnt anything unusual.. My ex told me he was trying to call me and ask me for help and in my sleep i turned over a put my arm round him and linked them on his entity and this caused the pressure building up on his chest to disband and disappear...
The experience of moving about is whats known as an outer body experience.. These are caused when your spirit leaves your body a bit like us leaving our front door.. I would recommend maybe if your able to take control you stay very close to your body because if your body is ready to wake I would recommend getting your spirit back inside as ive heard from spiritual friends that when the soul leaves the body if the body wakes it can cause death as the spirit has the energy.. I regularly experience bright lights in my doze/sleep and can control my motions and when in trouble these bright lights apparently are protection prayers which im casting somehow on myself.. You dont need to see a doctor just accept them as existance and maybe contact a genuine medium as the entity may be wanting to send a message from beyond the grave..
In mediumship you only answer yes and No do not reveal anything let them reveal for you... The whole freeze frame and not being able to talk fuyrther is their way of trying to tap into you but you need to use your mind and your thoughts to communicate if your voice doesnt work communicate with thoughts because we can still be aware... In my life ive seen ghosts, entities, bright lights, ive felt tight chest pains in a haunted place when a spirit is around and where i live.... I got a spirit which visits regularly because i am going through a rough patch and hear tapping on the table beside me... It is scary at first but as my nan says

"Its not the dead who will harm you... Its the living!"

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

OK thx alot i feel a bit safer ur answer was very detailed and this out of body experience

um exactly wat else can i see and interact with; i noticed wen i tried to touch something it had an intense vibration and when my hand got close to it my hand started to vibrate to match the objects vibration then when i touched it the vibration was gone

There are many books that can guide you with your abilities. obviously you have strong intuition or you wouldnt be remembering these things.:biggrin:

Might be worth your while doing a little research into 'Astral Travelling'.

Fear comes from the unknown...learn about what you fear is the stepping stone to conquering fears.