Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A straight girl says hi
Hello to all. :]] I am Irina, a girl from Bulgaria, and I'm almost 15. I am straight, but I have this enormous interest in gay guys, so I like try to contact some nice gay people that I can talk about all those gay things with. I think I'm good at giving advice (at least people say so..) so I'll try to help people at this forum as much as I can. Idk what I actually want to get from my registration here, but I guess making friends and having my "gay addiction" cleared out in my mind are the two main things..
I really hope I will be helpful to people here. :]

I believe you've come to the right place (to find gay friends) and to the wrong one (to get rid of your gay addiction) lol. Welcome to GaySpeak, Irina... (I know your name means Peace, what a beautiful name!) Is it warm in Sofia at the moment? It is hot in this part of the world.

Welcome

[COLOR="Purple"]Welcome to this wonderful homo site =]

I hope you stick around. Btw I love fag hags![/COLOR]

Thank you! I guess I've used the wrong expression - I don't want to get rid of my gay addiction; I just want to understand it better and learn to sort of live with it because now it's really making my life harder at times. My English's not that good although I study in the American College of Sofia lol.

So, yeah, I guess it is warm in Sofia right now, but I can't know for sure cuz I'm in another part of the country. I hope the week is hot because the previous one was too rainy :/. :]

Lol Being addicted to us is awesome. I also love the band slipknot!
where I live it is very cold. I'v never been to America what's it like there?

Welcome to the website, hope you enjoy yourself here =] :biggrin:

@joshyboi Where do u live? If you live in New Zeland...how come it be cold there? Like...I've always known it's a warm place...
And you shouldn't ask me about America cuz I've never been there either. It's just the school. Big Grin
Maggots for life!

@~D5~ Thank you!

Btw how do u make a signature?

I'ts winter here. Thats why it's so cold. But I'm looking forward to summer. And the summer holidays!

Ok, so, when its summer here, like right now, its winter there and you have school?

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Ok, so, when its summer here, like right now, its winter there and you have school?

You don't go to school in the winter?