Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A stupid prank?
Stupid yes, maybe even cruel but it happened to Paris Hilton and maybe she might have learned that there are more important things in the world apart from being Paris Hilton.

http://www.twcc.com/articles/2015/06/29/...ruel-prank
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

is this thing for real?

i'm no fan of Paris Hilton, but the people who concocted this are the morons here, not her. what the fuck is wrong with you people? this isn't funny in any form or manner.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

If Paris Hilton didn't know what was going on (perhaps she was told beforehand to show how she can 'act') it was cruel.

I've often seen a number of videos on youtube for pranks, usually in other countries. Stuff like that could never happen here, I can just see some American being pranked, and a gun comes out and someone gets shot.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

It's a really risky thing to do because you have no idea how someone will react. If you thought you were going to die, you might do something really impulsive. It must have been traumatic for her and she says that she has developed a fear of flying (if I read correctly - I am a skimmer and I make mistakes) but there is absolutely no reason for her to have to fly. She isn't needed anywhere.

meridannight Wrote:is this thing for real?

i'm no fan of Paris Hilton, but the people who concocted this are the morons here, not her. what the fuck is wrong with you people? this isn't funny in any form or manner.
I saw this posted in another forum and, agreeing with you that it isn't funny, I believe PH was in on the prank.

Here's the short version of what happened:

I had to agree with that one line, "This video has succeeded at something rarely achieved: it's made people sympathetic to Paris Hilton."

I saw somewhere on the net last night that Hilton is suing.

That's horrible. Not funny at all.

Both of these "pranks" are crossing a line that should not be crossed..not funny at all. I can't stand Paris Hilton but the lady is right..I was sympathetic to her....no one should have to go through that...

Pix Wrote:I saw somewhere on the net last night that Hilton is suing.

she should. and i hope she wins. not only because of what happened to her, but this shouldn't be done on anyone. lest of all for entertainment purposes. not entertaining.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I too am not a fan of Paris and had assumed immediately after hearing this that she was in on the prank as well. However, I saw on the news yesterday that Paris is suing those involved because she was actually in great fear and felt that this was nothing but a very cruel joke. This situation puts me in the mind of Ellen DeGeneres because she has a tendency to pull similar pranks on celebrities without them being aware and some times you can see the fear on their faces which always made me think that what if the individual has an health issue such as: heart failure, etc. pulling pranks such as this and think its funny could become something really severe due to the fact that the results of these pranks could very well cause serious health complications.