Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A stupid prank?
I'm not a fan of Paris Hilton, but this prank was very cruel. Can you imagine what was going through her head? No-one deserves that.

JohnSomebody Wrote:pulling pranks such as this and think its funny could become something really severe due to the fact that the results of these pranks could very well cause serious health complications.

another important thing, with this one in particular, is that you could actually lose control of the plane while doing these maneuvers. it can happen, and if it does the people who came up with the idea would be directly responsible for the cost of lives and damage. for this reason alone, anybody in their right mind would not pull such a stunt.

and as a pilot, i would never agree to do it, unless everybody was in on it, and there was no other way to film it. you can do this thing believably in the safe environment of a sound stage. no need to take off into the air.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

It has to be real, because she CANNOT act to save her life...
~Beaux

Well..Paris Hilton is an even bigger ass now..she was in on it..and got paid a lot of money for her "acting skills"

Quote:Look at me, look at me, you can't have forgotten me already. Look at me, I'm Paris Hilton. (Well, I gotta do something to draw atttention to ME)

Made up from an unkown source.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams