Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A terrible outcome
2 weeks passed now, they were wanting me to go to conversion therapy, anything they could do to "rid" this gay from me. I told me then no, there's nothing wrong with me; then things went south, almost, fairly quickly.
First my mom asked:
Quote:Why do you think nothing's wrong with you? You know this isn't a natural thing sane people do, right?
Before I could answer: she added that,
Quote:"my mind is corrupted, damaged from all the nasty, disgusting gays out there, or who you been talking with online telling you that its all okay to be this way!" "NO it is not okay!" "They're all just a bunch of messed up psychos!" "Its all in the mind, its a mindset; and I thought you'd be smart enough to not fall into the devil's trap like that."

my dad then said:
Quote:"Right, and you're telling us that you want to be alone forever, or grow up in a world of sex, pain and drugs?!"

Then he said that he wanted grandkids and all that, I simply said: I can still have kids, then he immediately said: "Not no adopted ones!"

After these few banters I knew where this was leading so I just told them that, this is who I am and there's no changing me, and tried to walk off away from them, but then my dad yelled back at me: "There will be no faggots living in my house!" And then he started to grab me and toss me down the stairs, but I resisted, not really trying to fight back, but to get away from him, but it didn't go too well, he eventually got me down the stairs by pushing me mid way down the stairs, then dragging me to the front door, but as I continued to resist and (now) fight back, he then told my mom to "call the cops" eventually letting me go next to the front door, and going back up stairs to my room and start throwing all my things out, at this point I had no words left to say, I just sat there next to the front door listening to him shout profanity and names at me from above. After a moment I couldn't take it anymore and left the house of my own, I just walked off without saying a word or grabbing a thing, I just left, now I'm outside in the fucking freezing cold lost and afraid and torn more than ever. I see no bright side of this.

Now things have gotten real. Sad
I'm regretting everything now. I'm still in shock after what all just happened. Why did it come to all of this?

Sorry to hear that.

I had similar discussions with Mom, when I 1st was outed around your age (22 / 23).

My mistake was moving back to my parents house after college. I should've stayed out on my own. I eventually rented a room in a house, paying week to week, till I found a friend to share an apartment with.
Use a condom.

Fuck, this was three days ago?

First of all -- are you okay? Did you find a place to go to after that?

I feel for you; nobody should have to go through something like that. It's terrible. And it's all for no reason whatsoever. People have been fed crap all their lives and they've become so disoriented by all of it that they are no longer capable of humaneness. I don't understand how someone can do that to their own kid. To hate in principle is one thing, to actually abuse and discard your own kid (or any human being) because of this is completely incomprehensible. It's inhuman.

I hope you get through this. Really. Let us know how you're doing. I hope you're not living on the side of the road?? Do you have a place to be, somewhere to go, or to get help from?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

This is why I hate the random moderation thing sometimes. I understand why it is in place, but it has failed this guy.

[MENTION=23347]dwightc[/MENTION], I hope you are ok man, I really do. I remember your previous thread, and I had worries something like this might happen. Your parents are disgusting. Yes, some of us may be messed up psychos, but it is precisely because of people like them that we are. I don't understand how someone can have such hatred towards their own flesh and blood over something they can't control, and to be honest, is natural anyway (homosexuality doesn't just occur in humans). Dangerous ignorance those pathetic excuses of parents are displaying.

If you see this, please report back to us, let us know you're ok Dwight. I am so so sorry you are experiencing this Bighug

I am on streets now, still carring this part-time warehouse position at Amazon.
But it won't be long before this data is cut, and this phone dies.
Oh well now, shit happens. Nothin special or new.

Some resources for you...

http://aurorawarmsthenight.org/
http://www.urbanpeak.org/denver/programs...k-housing/
http://www.suntopia.org/aurora/co/homeless_shelters.php

might be able to find some help through these meetups... https://www.meetup.com/cities/us/co/aurora/lgbt/

I posted this 3 weeks ago, but maybe it's worth posting again.

"Rainbow Alley is a safe space supporting LGBTQ youth and their allies ages 11 to 21, providing a drop-in space, youth-led events and activities, counseling and support groups, health services, and life services, all in a warm, welcoming, and supportive environment."

1301 E Colfax
Denver, CO 80218
303-733-7743

Sorry you were born to the wrong parents, who can't even follow their religion of "love others and judge not." You have done nothing wrong here.

Good luck and stay warm.

[MENTION=23347]dwightc[/MENTION]

man, when you can, if you can, let us know you are safe.

Bighug
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Camfer Wrote:I posted this 3 weeks ago, but maybe it's worth posting again.

"Rainbow Alley is a safe space supporting LGBTQ youth and their allies ages 11 to 21, providing a drop-in space, youth-led events and activities, counseling and support groups, health services, and life services, all in a warm, welcoming, and supportive environment."

1301 E Colfax
Denver, CO 80218
303-733-7743

Sorry you were born to the wrong parents, who can't even follow their religion of "love others and judge not." You have done nothing wrong here.

Good luck and stay warm.

I would like to have a place like this here in my country, but pitifully we don't have any support centers or places.

and btw, my suggestion is to move... now. ask to a friend if you can be with him/her a few days until you can pay a rent, or tell them that you're gonna help with the bills or something like that in the house. but being in this situation isn't sane.

Best regards!

I'm a little confused by this timeline. It was a week, then days, now hours...

Hopefully it all works out.