Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A true horror story
Ok, so where to begin
I’m really sorry to be all negative but it is what it is.

A couple of weeks ago 2 cousins, 1 aged 4 and the other aged 6 where raped and brutally murdered, their broken bodies where left in a public toilet

Today a 10 YO boy was raped, and burned to death with his socks stuffed in his mouth.

I am really very upset about this, I see my grandson’s face in front of me, and am imagining what would I do if he was that little boy,

This is the reality of the country I live in, and the reality of that is, our government is supported by your governments.

We have no government. We are governed by anarchy, corruption and ineptitude.

I hope, in some small way, that by bringing the reality up in a multi-national way somewhere somehow it can change

Please take a moment, put everything aside for just a short while, and think about that small boy and the horror he endured

Love
Trial

Well
Let me explain

The Dept of home affairs is in such chaos, we do not actually know who is or is not a SA citizen

So many identity documents have been fraudulently issued it is frightening,

What is presented or "spun" to the world as xenophobia is in fact untrue, it is a backlash against illegal immigrants

The government cannot acknowledge that they have lost control of the citizensy of the country, so they "spin" the violence against immigrants as xenophobia

Most of these crimes are perpetrated by these immigrants. As they are illegally in the country, with untraceable identity documents (often belonging to deceased people) they flit in and out and actually never even get caught.

When it is a SA citizen, they have no where to go and occasionally they are apprehended.

BUT

That is not as a result of clever police work. It is as a result of tight knit communities that are deeply mistrusting of strangers and ostracize strangers.

This leaves the perp with few options but to stay in the community.

To answer your question

The perp is usually apprehended by the community. A tyre is put over his head, petrol poured into the tyre and set alight. This is called "necklessing" and originated out of the ANC.

Where the perp is apprehended by the police jail time as no death sentence exists here

Those poor children. I hope they catch the bastards that did that to those innocent souls. My heart goes out to them.
An eye for an eye

Words cant express, words can do nothing. How do these people live, aagh i just want to scream. The pain they must have felt. These people are not people, they,re monsters.

The kind of thing that makes me wish there was a heaven for those kids to go to. Such wishful thinking is useless. Such senseless horror. Ubiquitous, endless, endemic.

I read your first post.

Disgusted.

I read your second post.

Disgusted.

I'm also very sad. I wish that I could be confident that individuals, as human beings, wouldn't do these things.

There is no word for this. Makes you wonder if England should conquer Africa all over again...at least then there would be some kind of sanctioned government going on.

Why would anybody do this to little kids??? Even in the darkest corners of my blackest human nature.....could I ever think of doing this to little kids.

The adults who did this to them is another story....I can think of a LOT of sick things to do to them!!!

My dear duckie..

I have read this since yesterday and I still can't come up with the right words to put here..probably cause words can say nothing

Humans can do the greatest achievments and yet behave like the worse animals in the world..

Things like this can happen even in the most "civilized" countries duckie, but I understand how the problems in SA can make up for greater incidence on events like this..

Death penalty is also not the solution to these people...death is too much of a quick escape..

I would suggest they get skinned slowly for days and then castration..like in the good old times

In the end all we can do is take a moment to remember this children...:frown:

I know you will always protect your grandson from anything...

I wish I could say I was horrified by this... but I can't rightly say that. I have seen and heard too much of the darkness of humanity that this is just one more example of what I already know about the human species. It makes me exhausted - saddened, but I'm beyond horrified when it comes to things people do.

Much of Africa (The continent) is in turmoil of one degree or another. Somalia hits the news every so often I understand they just gave up on the idea of having a government. Then there is Ethiopia... Uganda and the US republicans pushing and supporting the Kill the Gay's bill...

I fear no one can come in and clean up this mess for South Africa. The only way your government is going to change is when the people get fed up and take to making a few heads roll.

Look France used the Guillotine and sent a clear message to the royals. Even today the politicians of France bow to the will of the people, when the people start getting a wee bit upset images of the guillotine most likely haunt the dreams of the politicians.

Revolution has to come from inside, not from the outside. Once the people of SA get a bellyful of 'crap' they will rise up and by opposing end those tyrants and idiots that hold them down.

I understand the feeling of exhaustion, and I share it.

It's not just Africa, either. Violent crime is rampant in most of Central and South America, too. Hell, you can't even drive from Laredo to Mexico City without getting waylaid by heavily armed bandits. Even India, where violent crime used to be relatively rare, is "catching up" with the rest of the world. And in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea), you simply don't go outside after dark if you value your life. The gangs there are armed with machine guns and machetes, and have no problem attacking anything with a pulse. They make the gangs in US and UK cities look like school kids.