Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A warning to America
Well i guess if all that hadnt happened, Islam would be shining beacon of love for the worlds. I agree its politcians who are at fault, everybody wants a better life but its not past slights the extreme islam quotes its there quran and there swell in numbers emboldens them until they want sharia law and already happening, terrorising people in london.

I have one word only cos I read nothing in this thread and that is

MERICA!!!

Joshular Wrote:I have one word only cos I read nothing in this thread and that is

MERICA!!!

Isn't it Murrrrrrica..? :biggrin:

Joshular Wrote:I have one word only cos I read nothing in this thread and that is

MERICA NEEDS TO LOVE EVERYONE!!!

Oops, I fixed it for ya Wink

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Sure islam is as crazy and stupid as any other religion, no doubt in my mind but muslim countries are "more violent" because of western attacks. "Islam is invading our countries like cockroaches" Well maybe the usa and NATO shouldnt attack and devour sobereing nations like jackals.

I skipped around, I'm not willing to watch the entire 25 minutes as of this time as I'm sure it's the usual same garbage that's just as absurd as say the thread praising the antigay HOPE. Sounds like a rehash of what racists have been saying for decades.

Here's what would convince me he's not, just pointing out unpleasant possibilities free of bigotry: acknowledging that even in fundamentalist Islamic countries there are people who buck the system (of which Malala Yousafzai is one of the more recent famous ones) and that they'd have a lot more inspiration to buck the medieval minded in a modern society. Plenty of moderates hate the fundamentalist system and it would also help to acknowledge the heinous acts we've done that help the extremists more than stop them, from bombing their weddings and firefighters with drones (which the US would probably respond with nukes if that were done to us in our country) to torture & sodomy on people with the wrong last name at US taxpayer expense. And does he mention that treating all Muslims as the same (as many in the NYPD and FBI have been known to do), as terrorists, is also playing right into the hands of the extremists by pushing the moderates to them instead of us?

If yes, then I'll see him as focusing on unpleasant truths and not a racist and I'll make time to watch the entire 25 minutes confident it's not more racist tripe telling racists exactly what they want to hear. But if not then he can object to being called a bigot all he wants, I'm still going to call him one. If it quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck.

If you scroll down and watch the video "i am a racist" you,ll see he doesnt object to what you call him as the title suggests.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yesh Sir brown skinned people do breed like cockroaches.

We need an exterminator....

It has nothing to do with the color of their skin.
It is the beliefs they have, that everybody needs to be killed, who does not think the way they do.

A very much, "Hitler" mentality.

MisterTinkles Wrote:It has nothing to do with the color of their skin.
It is the beliefs they have, that everybody needs to be killed, who does not think the way they do.

A very much, "Hitler" mentality.

Says America who sugar sweetly misplaced Mexicans on the basis of their beliefs for expansion and power under the guise of Patriotism.

Either way you look at it, or perhaps not you because you are American, america has done similar, if not the same things these other people are doing. Both present and past.

You believe in blue colours, I believe in green ones, does that make me one to be taken over or extradited upon the belief that mine is an affront to yours?

Not including the fact not every person of a race/culture represents it to the T of stereotypical norms. Such as seeing a Man in a Turbin= Bomb

Sylph Wrote:Says America who sugar sweetly misplaced Mexicans on the basis of their beliefs for expansion and power under the guise of Patriotism.

Either way you look at it, or perhaps not you because you are American, america has done similar, if not the same things these other people are doing. Both present and past.

You believe in blue colours, I believe in green ones, does that make me one to be taken over or extradited upon the belief that mine is an affront to yours?

Not including the fact not every person of a race/culture represents it to the T of stereotypical norms. Such as seeing a Man in a Turbin= Bomb

Its not what color you are, what you wear......or what your beliefs are.......................

Its WHAT you do to ENFORCE those beliefs; deny others life, because YOU think what THEY do is evil and is only punishable by torturing someone to death or beheading them.

I never said America was sweet and pure of such acts, but America is "in your face" about it. We dont covertly sneak into other countries, breeding, planning, and waiting to kill them all when we are sufficiently multiplied, just because they dont believe what we do, and moving into a country and overpopulating it, over taxing its resources, and abusing it to the extent they are easier to subjugate and overtake.