Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A warning to America
I'm not sure what left or right wings have to do with anything, but what people need to understand, is that just because your way of life is one way and someone else's is another, doesn't mean their way is wrong and that they should change to fit your way.

If that were the case, nearly every gay person would be straight.

Take Trinidad as a very good example for those of you who don't know; their country is full of Indians,Chinese, Black and White people and interminglings and they are dubbed "the happiest people alive" because they love all people.

So why is it that Americans who also have a large intermingling population, choose to be so against foriegn persons? Putting aside proposed Muslim terrorism for a sec.

Even from what I've learned if Mexico, Americans are allowed to traverse into their bit of land, but not vice versa? Even given the history of the situation?

Its practically selfish, suppressing others for the sake of preserving your own way of life. Maybe its an Island person thing, but we tend to be pretty inclusive.

If you wanna preserve your way of life and culture, then practice it and keep it. Don't force it on others.

It actually then becomes less so yours and more so yours and the people you bring it upon. Like the Brits and the Caribbean. A good deal of all we know is in part to the influence of English and otherwise speaking Europeans.

Sheep

partis Wrote:And you live in london!… do you go out much at night or live in notting hill… yeah thats because london is full of cockroaches and what british people that havent fled are just not real.

So true Britishness means running for the hills as soon as an area becomes too foreign and/or crime stricken?
It also seems to be thinking of imigrants and those in high crime areas as less than human...

Just look at the usa for a second. Which states are the most productive and rich?? California, Texas, Florida and NY, what do they have in common? Of course!! they are being destroyed by cockroaches that want to burn the world down, by making it more productive...

Patriotism is just a lie that the powerful use to manipulate the poor into fighting other poor people. "i want to preserve my way of life" yay your way of life built upon millions of death men, women and children.

The petrol you move your cute car with? MURDER. The marihuana or cocaine you enjoy ocasionally? MURDER. That cup of good british tea? MURDER. How beautiful is it not? the way all resources flow to 8 countries yet those populations say they are being attacked by the world! Consumism, conformity and xenophobia are the cornerstones to any dictatroship, you live in George Orwells 1984, opressed by a goverment yet fanatical about it, defending against eurasia or eastasia.

Bombing kids and getting your kids bombed every once in a while. So go on, defend your empires, just remember that the more blood is spilled by your troopers, the more anger and discontent shall gather at your doorstep until one day rome will burn.

How dare you! (In response to Chase)

First of all, my Mother is a White West Indian, born of Afro-Caribbean and European ancestry and my father like her, but a Black Italian, born of Afro-Caribbean and Italian ancestry.

And sure I am descend from Slavery and Slavemaster...y but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

My roots are primarily African/Caribbean in nature, but is not as my Mother's European side owned my Father's black side. This is different to what I was trying to say, in that in GENERAL the British came into Africa and took over and produced us.

The same way you would wish to do to a Muslim or whoever else your ideals clash with, only they're coming to your country, that is yes, while not your fault or approved by you, is never the less stolen.

And I said I don't condone the killing and what not of anyone, but merely to not make someone drop their beliefs and change who they are.

If islam or whoever don't like gays, for their beliefs, then fine, that's what they believe in. So long as they don't trouble with me, then were cool.

Both you and Tinkles are taking it too far, you speak as if though war is upon you and such. And are throwing stones first.

If they act out of turn, then fly them back to their country, but to refer to them as cockroaches and basically calling them breeding bombs/threats, is very vile. Especially before they even do anything.

It seems like America is ever eager to safeguard the land they stole from potential hazards, which is all well and dandy, but it just seems like its too over worked.

You close the gates on Mexicans, which is ironic, your country mandates I submit to your flag, which is just plain juvenile to me, especially when I'm proud of what my flag means to me, despite the harsh history, although that's also why I am proud.

It just seems like a Clam.

It closes up anytime something new or unusual tries to enter it and digests whatever happens to be inside.

I'm not against America or Americans chase, I'm against the seemingly hypocritical and overly protective actions.

Even your own states are at odd with one another and is why I refer to it as Empire America, cause it certainly ain't United States.

And Muslims and Islams people would kill you for your actions, both past and present before they would your sexuality, so get over that and get comfortable in your skin in the face of adversity.

Why can't you just be more peace seekers?

Sometimes a Cockroach leaves on its own you know, it doesn't always take a boot to step on it.

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

It looks like Chase deleted his message or it didn't stay. Lurking

Sylph Wrote:How dare you! (In response to Chase)

First of all, my Mother is a White West Indian, born of Afro-Caribbean and European ancestry and my father like her, but a Black Italian, born of Afro-Caribbean and Italian ancestry.

And sure I am descend from Slavery and Slavemaster...y but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

My roots are primarily African/Caribbean in nature, but is not as my Mother's European side owned my Father's black side. This is different to what I was trying to say, in that in GENERAL the British came into Africa and took over and produced us.

The same way you would wish to do to a Muslim or whoever else your ideals clash with, only they're coming to your country, that is yes, while not your fault or approved by you, is never the less stolen.

And I said I don't condone the killing and what not of anyone, but merely to not make someone drop their beliefs and change who they are.

If islam or whoever don't like gays, for their beliefs, then fine, that's what they believe in. So long as they don't trouble with me, then were cool.

Both you and Tinkles are taking it too far, you speak as if though war is upon you and such. And are throwing stones first.

If they act out of turn, then fly them back to their country, but to refer to them as cockroaches and basically calling them breeding bombs/threats, is very vile. Especially before they even do anything.

It seems like America is ever eager to safeguard the land they stole from potential hazards, which is all well and dandy, but it just seems like its too over worked.

You close the gates on Mexicans, which is ironic, your country mandates I submit to your flag, which is just plain juvenile to me, especially when I'm proud of what my flag means to me, despite the harsh history, although that's also why I am proud.

It just seems like a Clam.

It closes up anytime something new or unusual tries to enter it and digests whatever happens to be inside.

I'm not against America or Americans chase, I'm against the seemingly hypocritical and overly protective actions.

Even your own states are at odd with one another and is why I refer to it as Empire America, cause it certainly ain't United States.

And Muslims and Islams people would kill you for your actions, both past and present before they would your sexuality, so get over that and get comfortable in your skin in the face of adversity.

Why can't you just be more peace seekers?

Sometimes a Cockroach leaves on its own you know, it doesn't always take a boot to step on it.

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

[Image: 62908_576992932395541_297822865_n.jpg]