Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyrannical bosses
The last Dietary Aide job I had, I had the worst super ever.

I left that place and I know she's getting her bad karma back at her.

Bitch.

I would have problems working under a tyrannical boss.

My current boss used to come over all agro and one telephone call went like this:

"Darren."
"Michael."
"What the hell do you think you are doing giving my number out to anyone and ev...."

"Darren"
"Michael."
"Sorry bout that, my phone cut out."
"No it didn't, I hung up on you."
"WHAT!!!! You HUNG up on m......"

"Darren."
"Michael"
"Did you just hang up on me again?"
"Yep."
"Please don't do......."

Half an hour later he finally got through after I switched my phone off.

"Darren"
"Michael"
"I have had trouble getting a hold of you."
"That was because I was on the phone with HR (I Really wasn't) having a discussion about general manners and where the line is for rude pricks when they over step the line. YOU over stepped the line and I am so sorry Michael, I don't have to put up with your shit. If you want to know something politely ask me, don't ring me up on my day off and abuse me for something that you are completely clueless about, it makes you look like an idiot and I will have something in the vicinity of zero respect for you and that will ONLY serve to make your job difficult."

That phone call ended with an apology, the original problem was sorted with one of my staff giving out other staff phone numbers because my boss and I worked together to coach ALL of my team about phone number etiquette.

I am not that sort of boss, so I don't expect my boss to be that sort of boss either. Smile