Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"ANAL" Intercourse (Preperation Guide)
Butterfingers Wrote:Seems to me like it would ruin the mood to take too long "cleaning out"

if it's sex that just happens, of course you're not gonna put it on pause and tell him to wait till you're done with that.

you might do a more thorough procedure like this when you know you'll be having sex in advance. this is usually done hours before you actually have sex, before you even get together with your man. just to prepare yourself for the evening.

I just drink Draino and I'm good.

meridannight Wrote:if it's sex that just happens, of course you're not gonna put it on pause and tell him to wait till you're done with that.

you might do a more thorough procedure like this when you know you'll be having sex in advance. this is usually done hours before you actually have sex, before you even get together with your man. just to prepare yourself for the evening.

I see what you mean, we were pretty spontaneous in our flings ,but it was sure fun!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have never had to go through that much work to get fucked....

And I never had a problem with shit before, during or after sex.

Perhaps you need to check your diet?

OMG THANK YOU!! I haven't done anal (or much of anything) yet, but the OP had me resigned to a life of guy sex celibacy.

I showed it too Danny (guy I'm trying to impress, like that was the way to do it?) He laughed so much he almost peed. I told him I was confused and maybe he should demonstrate how it really works, but all he did was swat my ass and tell me to go make coffee. Hey...a guy can dream...

Rareboy Wrote:I just drink Draino and I'm good.

LOL!!

I just make sure I get enough fiber, I take a daily supplement, and it keeps everything moving along and clean.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I found a good use for this extensive guide to butt sex.

I couldn't find a pillow to push under my man's butt so I grabbed this butt sex guide. If you start reading it try not to smear the cream pie mess we made

I agree with using a douche for cleaning out, but I've always used plain warm water. No way I'd put dish soap in my rectum.