Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aborting baby to be on big brother
she is just a pawn from the TV company using her to boost the ratings

Jimmy86 Wrote:she is just a pawn from the TV company using her to boost the ratings

Its just disgusting TV executives think this is what we want!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thank God she isn't bringing a child into her world.....I wouldn't wish her on an innocent child

People like her are the reason why I am pro-choice.

I'm unequivocally pro-choice. If I truly say abortion isn't wrong, then I have to remain by that stance, regardless of the individual's reasoning.

Either it's just a fetus and it doesn't matter or it's a person in which case, every abortion, not just this one, is murder. I choose to believe the former and the scientific community agrees.

Is she a greedy famewhore? Absolutely. Is she evil? Not evem slightly.

What a monster, yuck.

What an absolutely revolting woman.

The sad part is, I bet she will actually be on big brother simple because of the controversy.

Harry Wrote:What an absolutely revolting woman.

The sad part is, I bet she will actually be on big brother simple because of the controversy.

I thought that. But then Katie Hopkins was lined up until they realised it may of been too controversial at the time. So I hope its the same this time!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

That is just awful! What a vile woman... to think there are couples out there who are struggling to have kids or even be selected for just the possibility of adoption, never mind going through all the tests etc. that involves, and here she is selling her body then aborting the baby for her 15 minutes of fame. I have nothing against abortion as long as it's done for the right reasons but to take such a huge decision, one which many agonise over, and act like it's no big deal is shocking.

As others have stated though, it's probably for the best in the long term, a woman like that who is so fame hungry that she will do just about anything to be in the spotlight is not mature enough at this stage in her life to have a child.