Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Me
I'm a 20 year old male. I'm a first generation American. My parents are from Europe and South America. I've been out of the closet since I was 12. I came out loud and proud, and experimented with a lot of stuff growing up like cross-dressing, dressing androgynous-like etc.. I even thought I was Trans for a while, but I eventually understood how much I LOVED MY PENIS! So, that wasn't the case, obviously. I turned out to be a masculine type of dude, and at times flamboyant, when I want to beWink

I'm not really into the whole gay scene because it's too crazy, and I'm a chill kind of guy. I like to have fun but not make a fool of myself, like a lot of gay men do... I'm not a whore, but I can be a flirt. I have respect for myself, and a healthy amount of confidence.

I have only been in one real relationship for 1.5 years. But, all good things come to an end, and the bastard cheated on me! Well, I'm not gonna get too personal just yet. I'll save that for later Tongue3

Welcome Dreamer to GS. It's an awesome gay community with wonderful members.

I did cross dressing once. It happened when I was still in kindergarten. Hat, skirt, everything was taken from my sister's closet. Then I danced and crooned a song on top of a round table in our living room. Our housemaids clapped and cheered.

This happened when my parents and my others siblings were away. Our maids and I quickly took off the dress etc. when they reached home.

The cross dressing was one of my maids idea. Or was it mine? I don't remember. All I remember is that I had fun doing it at the time. But cross dressing is not my thing though.

Heh, I've never told anyone this story before. :biggrin:

Thanks for your warm welcome! I hope to connect with a lot of really cool people. I don't really cross-dress any more, but sometimes I do like to doll myself up with my moms make-up, it calms an urge within myself, it's gratifying for me somehow lol But that only happens on rare occasion. I enjoy my masculinity a lot as well, and people usually can't tell that I'm gay by observing me. Unless, I see a huge water bug or something, you will see what the definition of gay is then! Confusedmile:

Thanks for relating to me with your cross dressing past!

Hello. Welcome. Smile

Hi Dreamer and welcome to one of the best gay forums on the web. I've been here for a few months and I really like it.

Welcome to the forum Dreamer :biggrin: